final exam preperation

Aizawa announced how the final exams were gonna work and what you had to review for the written part. He then fell asleep in his yellow sleeping bag leaving free time for the rest of the class period so everyone just talked what they think the exam was gonna be like. Hmm what training should i do? what do i need to study more? You think to yourself when you then feel a hand on your shoulder. You look up to see mina and the rest of the girls. "Hey y/n! We are gonna do a study group at momos house this weekend before the exam wanna come?" mina asks. "Sure i'd love that" you say with a slight smile. "Ugh your smile is so cute I can't get over it" you hear denki say coming over to you. "oh uh thank you" you say embarrassed. "Ay dunce face! don't flirt with her or i'll beat your a**" bakugo yells suddenly making you giggle. Denki runs away terrified as you and the girls just giggle. "Y/n you and bakugo are so cute together" Uruaka says, "Oh thank you! You and deku need to get together he totally likes you" you say making her face go super red. "Shhh don't say that out loud y/n" ururaka says covering your mouth making you giggle.

After school you walked home with bakugo and talked. "Oi doll face want me to help you study for the exam" bakugo asks, "oh sure wanna help me today cause this weekend i'm going to momos with the rest of the girls to do a study group!" you say excitedly. "tch yeah we can go to my house"he says, "ok let me text my aunt real quick" you text your aunt and get the ok then walk to bakugos house with him.

"Oi old hag i'm home" he opens the door and yells. "Katsuki you brat don't call me that!" you hear a women yell coming around the counter. she sees you and her face automatically lights up, "Katsuki who's this pretty girl" she says excitedly. "tch calm done you hag, this is y/n my girlfriend" he says as you wave shyly with a smile. "YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!?" she yells. "yeah and this is exactly why i didn't tell you cause you'd just make a big deal out of it." bakugo says annoyed. "How much did my son pay you to be with him?" she asks worriedly holding your hands. "oh he didn't pay me anything...I've liked him since the first day i arrived at UA.." you say embarrassed. "Aww katsuki you got a good one" she says ruffling his hair. "Don't touch me you old hag!" he yells trying to get her hands off his head making you giggle. He stops struggling and just looks at you with a small smile. "alright come with me doll face so we can go study" bakugo says and you nod. "ok kids have fun, katsuki make sure to use protection" mitsuki says walking away leaving a huge blush on you and bakugos cheek. "sorry about her" bakugo says walking up stairs as you follow.

You and bakugo studied (your worst subject) and he was able to help you understand it more. Bakugo is surprisingly very smart considering he's a hot head. You were finishing writing out your new notes to help you when you felt a pair of arms wrap around you making you jump and tense up. "sorry doll face, it's just me" bakugo says,"sorry wasn't expecting it" you say relaxing into his arms. You two just sat there for a little bit bakugo holding you in his arms and you leaned back against his chest. "I finished my notes so what you wanna do now" you ask looking up at him. "I don't know. Can we stay like this for a little longer" he asks blushing. "sure" you say giggling. You close your eyes listening to his soft heartbeat. You start shivering realizing it was quiet cold in his room and he notices. "tch are you cold doll face" bakugo asks and you nod. Bakugo grabs his sweatshirt that was on the floor next to you guys and puts it on you and then goes back to holding you. You snuggle in the warmth of his sweatshirt and arms smelling the scent of sweet carmel. You close your eyes and up falling asleep not realizing how tired you were.

Bakugos pov-
I hold y/n in my arms and just close my eyes and relax. I hear and feel her breath soften and i look down to see she's fallen asleep. Dumba** why do you look so adorable I look at her soft innocent face sleeping peacefully in my arms. I hear a knock on my door but i don't move or say anything wanting to wake her up. "Katsuki?" the old hag opens the door and sees y/n asleep in my arm and i glare at her making a 'shhh' noise. "oh my gosh! let me get the camera" the old hag whispers running to get the camera. tch whatever she takes a picture of me and y/n then walks away awwing at the picture. Y/n suddenly jerks awake breathing heavy. "woah doll face you ok" i ask and she looks up at me calming down a bit. "yeah" she says looking down. "Oh i'm so sorry i must have fallen asleep on you" she says looking up at me worriedly and i just can't help myself but laugh a little. "don't worry about it dumba**." she just looks up at me a smile forming on her face.

your pov-
"So you think your ready for the final exams now" bakugo asks and you nod feeling more confident about them. "yeah i am thank you" you say laying your head back on his chest. "i'm pretty sure the old hag is making dinner so let's head down" bakugo says getting up causing you to have to stand up too. You two walk downstairs to see Mitsuki finishing up dinner so you go and ask if you can help. "Ah y/n glad to see you awake! yes could you go set the table please" she says gesturing to a cabinet with utensils and plates in it. "mhm!" you set up the table and Mitsuki brought in the food Bakugo following her also bringing some food in and you guys sit down. "So y/n tell me about your self" mitsuki says as you begin eating. "Well i'm from America and I got transferred to UAs class 1a. My parents are hero's in America so I live with my aunt here. My quirk is crystallization where i can from crystals from minerals found in the earth." you say making a small crystal since you weren't outside and handing it to her. "wow it's beautiful. you really scored Katsuki" mitsuki says patting bakugo on the head making him tch and you just smile at him which he returns. You guys finish eating and it was time for you to finally go home to get some rest. Bakugo walked you home and so you hug him goodbye giving him a kiss on the cheek then running inside for the night. You've made it a tradition whenever you say bye to him you kiss him on the cheek.

Next morning you went to momos house and studied with the girls. You mostly helped the other girls with things cause you were pretty smart with what everyone else was struggling with. "Man i don't know how you know all this information y/n" mina says putting her head on the table. You just giggle and continue helping the others. "What do you think the other part of the exam is gonna be?" tsu asks. You all think for a bit, "maybe those robots again?" ururaka says. "No i don't think it will be that, I think it will be a lot more extreme" momo says. You and the girls nod a 'probably' and continue studying. You all finish and start to head home. You walk with Mina since you both go the same way. "so how's bakugo?" mina asks. "oh he's great! he's really sweet towards me" you say smiling and blushing. "awwwww cute!" mina says. "Have you guys kissed yet?" mina asks excitedly. "no only small things i kiss him on the cheek but that's it so far" mina looks disappointed. "i better be there for the first one" she says laughing. "ok you'll have to ask bakugo cause i don't think i could pull the first move with that one" you say giggling. You and mine continue talking till you reach your house. "See ya on monday y/n!" mina says hugging you then walking to her house. "you to mina!" you say waving and then heading inside.

I wonder what's gonna happen next on this adventure....