I-Island

This is going along with the first movie 2 hero's so if you haven't watched it i defiantly recommend it!

"Y/n!" your aunt yells to you to come downstairs. "yes, a/n?" you say coming downstairs. "you got a letter from I-Island!" she said excitedly. You grab it from her and open it excitedly, you flip open the paper and read-

Y/n L/n the daughter of the two hero's Diamond and Telekinectic we would like you to come to I-Island for this years expo! We hope to see you there your parents will be there also! ~I-Island expo

"Well you better go and start packing" your aunt says looking over your shoulder at the letter. You nod with a smile and run upstairs. You decide to call bakugo as you pack. "hey doll face what's up" he says, "nothing much i was just invited for a trip so now i'm packing and wanted someone to talk to, i leave tomorrow just to let you know" you say throwing some clothes in your bag and remembering to throw a dress in from what you remember the last times you went with your parents. "Oh really? I am to conveniently enough I was invited to an expo because i won the sports festival" he says over the phone making you smile a bit, "does that place happen to be I-Island" you say giggling, "actually it is, was that where you were invited to?" he asks a little more curiosity in his voice. "yep! i've been before so i know what to pack!" you text him a packing list and continue to talk as he starts his packing and you finish yours.

The next morning you wake up and get dressed in some black joggers and in your (f/c) sweatshirt. You found out Bakugo was gonna be on your same flight along with kirishima so you were gonna head there with them. You said goodbye to your aunt and Mitsuki came and picked you up. You went to the school and picked up your hero costumes which you were asked to bring and then headed to the airport. You arrive and go through security, now just having to wait for your plane to leave. You were sitting with bakugo and kirishima sitting between the two of them just talking. You get on the plane and luckily your seats were all together to so you were able to stay by bakugo being a little nervous with going on a plane without a parent again.

The plane takes off and you just put your headphones in and decided to draw a little bit. Bakugo just watched you draw and kirishima fell asleep and was snoring. It was a long plane ride since I-Island was by America, you drew for about an hour but then decided to watch a movie with bakugo. Once bakugo figured out you were on the same plane as him he made sure to download your favorite movies just for you. He puts on (f/m) and plugs in headphones for the both of you. You go through about 2 movies when you fall asleep on
his shoulder and he falls asleep laying on top of your head.

You wake up and see your about to land at the island. You wake up Bakugo and Kirishima letting them know your about to land. You guys get your stuff out and go through security once again and then went and put on your hero costumes. You finished getting ready first do you stood outside the boys bathroom waiting for the two of them. You were looking at your feet when you felt a tap on your shoulder so you looked up and met another pair of (e/c) eyes. "hey sweetie" (m/n) says smiling and you just light up with excitement. "mom!" you yell hugging her as your dad came and joined to. "y/n how's it going" he says ruffling your hair. "It's been amazing dad! I've met so many new friends and i've learned so much!" you say jumping up and down excitedly. Kirishima and Bakugo then came out, "Yo y/n who's these people?" kirishima asks bakugo following after him. "Kirishima these are my parents the hero's Diamond and telekinetic" you said proudly and smiling. "Nice to meet you! You must be one of y/ns new friend! thank you for being kind to her" your mom says to him putting out a hand which he takes. Bakugo then came and wrapped an arm around your shoulder. "Hello mrs and mr l/n" he says holding you close. "oooo you must be Bakugo! y/n told us so much about you, thank you for taking care of our baby girl" your dad says shaking his hand and you just stood there blushing. "Alright we need to go to some meetings so you kids have fun" your mom says hugging you and waving goodbye. "Alright what we doing first doll face" bakugo says looking down at you.

"hmmm we can head over to the villain training competition" you say smiling and the two boys nod smirking

mom and dad seem to be doing well! Let's hope this trip doesn't go haywire...

Bakugo met your parents finally and seems he made a good impression woohoo! ~London