Bakugo against children

Today was a pretty normal school day. The five who got interned by heros were gone on missions which they weren't allowed to talk about. Mr. Aizawa wasnt here today either, meaning something big was going down and you hoped everyone would be alright. You went through all your classes pretty easily, today being an easy simple day.

It was lunch time, and you sat with your normal group and it seemed pretty normal, except for one thing. Bakugo was in a very bad mood. A worse mood then ever before. You set your hand on his arm and he turned to you with a glare but his eyes soften realizing it was just you. "Everything ok" you ask softly. "No I have my stupid extra class today for the license" he growls out. You rub his arm, when an idea came to you. "Want me to come and watch?" you say. "tch sure" he says and then looking away but you could tell he was blushing. You giggle, "Ok Ill cheer you on" you say with a smile and then turning to talk with the rest of your friends. 

It was your last class and something odd happened in it. Asuna actually came up to you, it being forever since you have had an encounter with her. "Yo loser" she says and you look up from packing your bag at her. "Oh hi" you say quietly looking back down. "What was your score for the licensing exam mines coming up and I wanna make sure I do better then you" she says with an evil grin as her friends just snicker. "95 out of 100" you say quickly. "Tch this will be easy" she says, then walking away giggling with her friends. You hurried and packed the rest of your backpack and headed over to Bakugos seat. "What was that about" he says. "She wanted to know my score from the licensing exam so she can beat it since class 1bs is coming up" you say leaning against his desk. He nods understanding and then stands up when the bell rings. He takes your hand and you walk to the front of the school where he had to take a bus to the next class. Present Mic and Todoroki were waiting there. You started getting nervous, not knowing if you could even come. "Present Mic y/ns gonna come and watch if thats ok" Bakugo says. "Fine with me" Present Mic says and smiles at you. You give a small smile back and you all hop on the bus.

The bus ride was quick and once you arrived there, you said, "Good luck Katsuki, Ill be in the stands" you peck him on the cheek and then wave following Present Mic to the stands. He gives a small short wave and then goes with todoroki to get changed in his hero costume. You sat down near the front and waited patiently for him to come out with the others who were taking the class. You scrolled through your phone when someone sat a couple seats to the right of you. "Ah young y/n, what brings you here" you turn to see all might. "Oh Katsuki wanted me to come and watch him" you say shyly. "Ah I see, thats very kind of you. It seems you mean a lot to young Bakugo, he defiantly has changed for the better from you" he says and your face goes red a little bit and you smile thanking him. Suddenly you felt the air around you get warmer, and you then herd a deep voice say. "Hello. All Might". You turned to see Endeavor. You looked away and down at your feet as he got closer and took a seat by all might. You could feel eyes looking at you and you looked up making eye contact with him. "Your the crystal user from America right?" Endeavor says and you nod your head. Your anxiety was starting to rise now. "What brings you here" he then says sternly. "Oh...my boyfriend is Katsuki Bakugo and I told him I would come and watch sir" you say quietly.  "Do you have your license l/n" he then asks and you nod your head yes. "I dont know how you got it and shoto didnt, your weak, you dont have a chance at becoming a hero" endeavor says proudly. You sat there quietly now trying to hold back your tears. All might noticed and quickly changed the subject giving you a small smile. 

The class was now starting and today they all had to watch and control a bunch of children. Bakugo looked horrified making you laugh. The kids were from a preschool and their teacher was pleading for their help to help control them. It started and it was a...disaster. Kids were running around as people chased and tried to calm them down. Bakugo had taken off his gauntlets, but a kid still managed to find one and take it. "Get back here you little runt" he shouts running after him while also dodging kids who were attacking him. You were giggling watching him grab the kid and scold him. The kid just stuck out his tongue and then ran off. He looked up at you and you waved at him smiling and he just rolled his eyes, then running after some more kids.

Bakugo and the rest of them were huddled up talking, and making up a plan. They had found the leader of the class, and Bakugo went over to him and lectured him. The rest of them made a thing for them to play on. Todoroki made a slide out of his ice, and had some of the kids use their quirks to add to it. They all then took turns getting to ride on it. The boy with the wind quirk was helping by lifting them up to the top of the slide. A pretty girl used her quirk to make an illusion of a pretty sky. All the kids were now listening and having fun. Bakugo looked back up to you and you gave him a thumbs up. He gave a small smile, which then turned into his signature smirk. 

The class was over and you were now waiting for him to come out of the changing room. Once he did you ran up to him and started rambling on how good he did. "You did so good Katsuki, it was funny when you were chasing the kids though" you say giggling and looking up at him. He just stared at you. "D-did I say something wrong" you ask nervously. He then kissed you saying, "You talk to much loser" you giggle and you guys head to the bus hand in hand. In front of the bus stood Present Mic, All might, and Endeavor. You hid behind Bakugo a bit and he noticed looking at you confused. You saw him talking to Todoroki as you both came and stood by Mic. "Bakugo. L/n." he says signaling that he knows you've arrived. "You better keep in mind what I said l/n" he then says and you nod your head. Bakugo looks back and forth at him and you confused. Endeavor then left and you got on the bus. "Y/n" todoroki said as you got on the bus and sat down. "What did my father say to you" he says. "Yeah what the hell was he talking about" Bakugo says. "He recognized me as the crystal user from America, and he said I was weak and he didnt know how I passed and Todoroki didnt" you say quietly. Todoroki sighs and Bakugo gets angry. "Im sorry about him y/n, dont believe anything he said, you passed for a reason, and you are strong" he says with a straight face. You thank him, as bakugo then said, "Listen to icy-hot" you give him a smile and then layed your head on his shoulder. "Thanks" you say softly and he makes a 'mhm' sound.

You guys make it back to the school and head to the dorm building. You hurried to your room finally changing out of your school uniform and then heading to the kitchen to grab some quick food for dinner. You then headed to Bakugos room and sat on his bed. He was taking a shower so you layed down and scrolled through your phone. You got all comfy on his bed. You were wearing sweats and a basic t-shirt. You started dozing off, and eventually falling asleep.

Bakugos pov-

I get out of the shower changing into sweats and a tank top, then grabbing some food, and heading to my room. I open the door to my dark room and hearing soft breathing. I look on my bed to see y/ns phone on and her fast asleep. "Tch dumba**" I say quietly and turning her phone off and plugging it in for her. I kiss her on the forehead, eating my food quickly. I then layed down next to her and wrapped my arms around her bringing her close. I looked at her peaceful face as she slept thinking, 'How did I get someone I dont deserve'. I turn off the lamp and cuddled with her eventually falling asleep myself. 

Alright back to the anime story line! I really liked this chapter so I hope you guys did too! After the story finished season four Im gonna start a different x reader till season five comes out! What would you guys like first, a kuroo x reader or a bokuto x reader. I really wanna do a haikyuu one because these are my other two favorite boys so which one would you like to see next? ~London