Chapter 15 - Over?

Few weeks later...

"Kate, are you sure about going school?" Grandma became so stubborn all this time. After all the tragic happen.

Although I only tell her a lie that I got sick when I slide at the floor in the hallway. She still persistence to have me a check up because she is worry that my mother would know about this and she would be blame for my sickness.

"G - mom, please stop it okay. I'm fine I can handle myself besides Harry and my friends are there especially Zake." Oops! I forgot that man, anyway! I miss him and I'm so excited to see him and the other gul!

Harry and Katrina are already in school but they didn't know that this week I'm going in school. Besides, I'm sick in doing activities at home. I'm getting bored everytime I look up the book and the activity. Of course, my professor know about my excuse but not the real one though. So she let me stay at home and take some rest.

Wait a minute! I talk so much. "G - mom! I gotta go! See you later mwah!" Then I strive down to school using my car.

Fast forward.

Too late for the lazy people but too late for the special person. Like me, just to think so.

So, I'm on my way now to my room which is in the third floor of the building. I need to find my locker first to see my schedule then proceed to my assign room for this class hours.

Hmm. Why all the people Keep starring on my way? Well, anyways they are not my cue so stay away!

I'm all done picking all my things inside my locker. So I need to strode faster to make on time for my class. I've found out that I arrive break time so guess I'm not that really late. Like really late.

My class for this hour is P.E so I guess I need to change and that what's I'm doing right now. Finding a better, safer and quite dressing room.

Eventually I found a perfect spot to change. There are also a few girls inside already changing and some putting some extra make over for their looks. Even though they've enrolled in P.E subject but they still love doing that.

Anyways, so here am I already facing the mirror at the wall. My only eyes and judge for my outfit. The result is good! Not too long and not so short. I wonder if my boyfriend was their its been like forever without seeing him all this time.

"Oh hi.. Cassandra! I've heard your sick last few weeks? Are you okay now?" The sluts I mean Evangeline appear at my sight without a sign of her souls that add my mood a sour taste. Better ignore or avoid her. But I believe I need to show some respect for her beautiful concern.

Smiling a sweet smile at her before I gave her my answer. "Yeah, I'm good! Thanks for the concern." Then turn my back at her before I roll my eyes and gi without a word but a cat would be cat so!

"See you later!" I didn't answer her but just completely ignore her presence.

I don't know why I hate her. Everytime I see her I could see a snake. A devil!

Speaking of the devil where are my colleagues by the way?

But anyways, maybe they had some problem and issues to do. So it's better if I do my warm up before fully in into the training court. I'm playing a long tennis and it is my favorite game. I've always dream this and now I'm receiving an award for every competition.

"Hello coach! Good morning!" I greated my coach first before I proceed my warm up. Which he respond it warmly and kind.

"Cassandra! I'm glad your back into court. Hope you are fine now, but please be careful okay!?" I nod and smile before I go to large area of the side court.

However! I was about to start my practice when...I found my boyfriend. "Zake." I drop all my thing and wanted to run to him. But! I was in a half of the way when a bitch show up and completely ruin my day.

"WHAT!-"

"Hey! Kate what are you doing here? Harry is looking for you." I was cut off by running Ally who completely drag me down at the hallway.

"That shit!"

⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜ ⚜

After I published all of my books!
Uhm

I'm going to quit!

So basically, I cannot be updated for this year and be back for I don't know how long.

Vote!
Follow!
Share!