Chapter 12 - Trap

Kate POV

Darkness was the first thing who meet me while I was inside at the transparent room or was this a glass? Where am I?

" Mom! Dad!" I heard someone calling her mommy and daddy then later on. "Dad please! Don't do this to me. Mom I'm begging you, please!" A girl whom I know the voice was came from a girl who's age as mine that she was begging for something.

"Angelica! You have to take this, please?! Just do what  I say." A sound or voice from whom I think was her mother pleading her also. Shit! What is all this thing?

One time, I was preparing for school then I'm just starring at my boyfriend then here I am now. Hearing those conversation whom I don't know what the hell is going on in here.

"Hello!" Trying to get someone attention? One way is shouting for help. "Is anybody  in there? Please? I need a little help here." Geez! Guess no one had ever heard me. Only echo is the only thing I heard.

But what about the three voices I heard last minute ago?

Meanwhile, I heard a loud of scream from the girl I think she want to let go. The door from the last hallway open and the nurse whom I presume is hurriedly run in the hallway after she move out from that door. She passed into my  cell, I think. But she slowered her speed and look at me with his big blue eyes. Then suddenly become dark and she become different. Oh my gosh!

I wanted to look away but I was caught by her moving lips whom I think she was trying to give me a message. Before she fully disappear in my view, the uniform she wore change into something long white gown and she let her very long hair drop at the floor. With a blink of an eye with her awful and scary smirk she disappeared in my sight.

Last thing happen again is the scream from the door where the nurse came out. "Let me out of here! I'm not crazy, mommy. I truly love him, please just let me go!" She scream followed by a loud thud at the same room.

Face palming while pacing back and forth. "I need to think something. Something that will help me to get out of here." I keep telling myself that I can get out in this hell. Sighing heavily in this very isolated and dark room. Where the hell am I and what did I do in here? "Where is Harry? Or? Shit!" I touch my forehead trying to think where was the first place I was before. Before I got into this creepy place.

'Zake Zachary Walter'

Suddenly his name flash into my mind. And? I abruptly stand and look around to find any door to free myself what the hell happened to me?

Pacing back and forth in this little space whom I think was the only place I can move since this is the only place whom hit by a little light from the hallway.

On the other hand, I heard the clicking or a sound of a chain dragging at the floor. I steady myself trying to listen where the sound came from. Telling myself that I'm not alone.

"Your being trap, my dear." An old voice of a woman somehow answered me but what shock me.
"Your being trap! Your being trap!" She repeated that to me while screaming and forcing the chain that hold her to let go by her hands. She was one meter away from my shocked body whom glued by the glass to avoid being bitten by the crazy lady.

All I can do this time was to cry and cry while screaming this. "No! No! Please whoever you are just let me go please! I'm begging you!" My tears keep flowing while sobbing so hard in this creepy and scary place.

"Your staying with me, my Kate"

The voice whom I wish to vanished forever in the ash, appear into my sight. Oh God whatever happened to me. Please let my family be happy, always.

✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍ ✍

Finally, it was done. I hope you can feel how scared she was