Chapter 4 - Harold/Harry

"Haaarooold!!!" I shouted his name over the crowded hallway inside our home which the party occur because of my comeback.

The music stop as well as he turn around to look at me with a big smile on his face. But disappear when he realized I'm with Katrina who try to stop me and choose to hide at my back. Was she afraid with this freak.

Harold just drop his guitar on the floor and raise his hand to let the band continue playing the music without him. He walk like a stupid as always with his hand at his pocket. I just rolled my eyes while he walk toward at my direction.

"Kate.. you don't have to do this. I- I can handle this, trust me." Katrina beg at me for the second time but I wouldn't let this pass.

"Trina..we both know how he would treat girls and how he do his trick just to get inside your pants. You want that? Raising your child without a father?" I asked her and somehow try to wake her. Though Harry or Harold was good at me but to the other girls. No he's not! Period.

"No..but-" I cut her off.

"No buts! I can handle this and we will talk later after this. Okay!" She just nod at me and sigh lazily as she know she couldn't skip it. "He's coming I'm going to tell you after we talk, hmm?!" I told her then she disappear into the crowd's after taking a little glance to his boyfriend.

"Cassandra!" He called my real  name and he was the only person who love calling me that name. Him! I sometimes call him Harry or Harold depend on my mood or his mood.

"Hi Harold care to follow me at the balcony?" I asked him with a dangerous smirk and I know he know that.

"Yeah sure? What is it?" He asked me not sure about why he asked that or why he agreed.

"Just follow me and keep quite we will talk after we got there you got it?" Then I turn my back at him.

"Okay!" He said and shrugged his shoulders and follow me.

We walk silently without any conversation just like I told him before. We walk upstairs then  to the last floor of the house using the staircase. After turning and walking silently we arrive at our destination.

I pull the door then motion to go outside at the wide balcony. I stop and stare for a while at the dark cloud forming at the quite place and a very cold weather before I faced Harold who also stare at the clouds. I put my two hands at my waist then clear my throat.

"So, Mr. Styles.." I drag his last name while getting his attention at me. He faced me then scratch his nape awkwardly then he shrugged his shoulder while offering a smile at me with his dimple showed. "Do you know why I asked you to follow me here?" I asked while pointing my finger at the floor with my brows raise.

"I don't know. Maybe you need to borrow a moneyyyy! Ow! Ouch! Stop it!" He suddenly shout in pain when I pinch his ears. "Okay okay fine tell me and stop. It's hurt you know that. " I almost laugh at his reaction while we keep turning and turning around this wide area of the balcony with me still pinching his ears then finally I let it go when I heard him beg like a kid.

"Now, tell me. Do you know what happen to Katrina?" He keep rubbing his ears that was now so red because of what I did to him. "Are you listening to me? Or I need to do it again?" I asked him while folding my arms over my chest waiting for him to answer. But he didn't budge I motion to pinch his ears again but.

"Okay! Okay! Chill." He said with his two hands at the air showing that he was surrender. "What about her? I mean I don't know about her or what happened to her. Wait! What happened to her?" He asked me with no assurance then turn into concern when he realized what I asked about him about his girlfriend Katrina.

"You don't know?" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulder. I sighed then bite my lips. "She's pregnant, you freak!" I told him without any blocking wall and direct to the point. I look at him and I felt that he felt dumbfounded. He just look at me with unknown expression then.

"What?" That's all he said while shaking his head from left to right then he continued. "I mean, I know she is. But!" I look at him with shocked written all of my face. He knows then? I asked myself.

"But?! Why but?! What do you mean?" I asked him.

He walk past at me then to the fence of the balcony. His back faced me and his arms spread at the fence then suddenly  comb his hair with his hand before he faces me with a sign of tears streaming down to his cheeks.

My forehead caressed and confused written at me. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked him in sadness tone. "What's wrong Harry?" I asked him in concern while looking at his face and his red eyes. I didn't know he was crying so hard.

"I can't Kate. I can't..." That's all he say before he abruptly remove his body at the fence then I felt someone hugging me while sobbing. I rub his back while comforting him.

"What's wrong Harry? You can tell me you know." I told him with a strong confident praying he could tell me what's holding him. "Is that about growing the baby or is that you can't marry her because your still not ready yet?" I felt him remove his body at me then wipe his eyes with his shirt.

"No. No." He said

"Then what?"

"It's about. About my dream."

"Dream?"

"A girl with a black long hair that always wearing a black gown."

"WhaaT?"

"Yeah.. I don't know if you believe me or not but. Wait what happened to your wrist?"

"It doesn't matter. Now, tell me about your dream. What's that dream?"

"No. You tell me. What happened to your wrist!"

"I told you it doesn't matter. You-" I was cut off by a strong wind hit the roof and then the cloud form a big and scary sounds of thunder followed by lightning. The temperature low into zero and it's very cold.

"What's happening."

"I don't know either. Maybe it's good when we talk inside I think we are not safe in here." I nod then run inside. But!

The thunder roars so loud while the lightning angrily strike and badly hit the balcony causing it to break half.

"Harold, hurry up we need to go inside." I told him while avoiding the lightning and covering my head with my hands protecting it from the rain. I almost touch the door when it suddenly closed and locked inside. "Shit! I can't open it."

"Move aside." Harry told me then tried to twist the door knob but it didn't budge. "What the hell!"

"Hello my dear lovely niece and cousin." We both stop opening the door and listening to the smooth voice that send shiver to our spine it's like it was speaking to our souls.

We both turn around and look at the owner of the voice. Then...

Next chapter....

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

Hello guys! This is the other chapter for this story and I'm so happy to share it with you.

If you want to say something or express your thoughts judgment and comment. Please leave your comment at the box.

And!

Don't forget to vote and give me a follow. I really need it guys to boost my confidence and to pursue my dream and become a writer someday.