Vmon Smut

Mature content!
Top RM!
BOTTOM TAE!
Telephone sex!

It was night in Korea taehyung was still wide awake he was thinking about his boyfriend Namjoon. He was on a business trip in America. They haven't seen each other in 2 weeks. Yes they talk every day on the phone but it's not same taehyung misses him ,his cuddles ,the kisses and of course the sex. You can't blame him for that. He was so used to being With Namjoon all off the time, now that he was gone , he was starting to feel lonely. Tae has been really needy the last couple of days and thinking of his boyfriend was only making things worst. He grabbed his phone to text Namjoon

Taetae❤️❤️
Joonie are you awake?
                                      Joonie😍
     Yes, what's wrong baby?
Taetae❤️❤️
Im horny😩
                                     Joonie😍
     Do you want me to help?

Taetae❤️❤️
How will you do that when you're not here?

           Joonie😍 is calling

'Hello joonie' tae said. He then heard namjoon's voice and it sends shivers down his spine. 'Hey baby I want you to take of your clothes. Can you that for daddy.' tae hummed in response and took of his clothes. 'what now daddy?' tae asked in a cute way knowing his boyfriend would like it. 'I want you to prep yourself imagening it's me.' whitout wasting anymore time tae said a quite yes and lubed his fingers and started pushing two fingers in. Aahh~feels good daddy.' namjoon smirked when he heard his baby moan. After a few minutes of namjoon listening to tae's beautiful maoms he told tae to stop. Tae whined but stopped anyways.' take lube and a dildo I want you to fuck yourself thinking it's my dick. 'namjoon orderd. Tae did as he was told he lubed the dildo and puts it inside of his hole. He screamed from the pain but namjoons words comeforted him he started to move the dildo faster. Namjoon was enjoying hearing his baby moan for him. How he wished that he could just be their right now. He was touching his dick while listening to tae's moams. 'Aahh~ daadddyy I-I'm c-cumming.' tae suddenly screamed. Namjoon smirked.'go ahead baby cum for daddy.' with that they both came. 'Thanks joonie but I still wished you were here right now'. Tae said in a sad voice. It broke Namjoon's heart to hear his baby's sad voice. 'I wished I was there to baby, I also miss you but it's just a few more days until we see each other'.he said with so much love in his voice. 'Promise joonie?' Tae asked.
'Promise.'namjoon said. They both say I love you to each other and hung op . Tae was finally able too sleep knowing his joonie would be back soon. He fell asleep with a smile on his face and already looking foward to seeing he boyfriend again.

The end