Chapter-45 Surprise

Pic credit goes to the rightful owner

The longest chapter I've written ever...

Third person POV

"Hyung, kook, actually the girl I'm dating now is Lisa." Hoseok confessed it in one breath and looked down to his feet, ready for whatever comes his way.

Taehyung's eyes went momentarily big as Jimin's mouth hinged open. But the most important expressions were given by the brother.

Both of the brother didn't even look shock a one bit, rather disappointment was the thing that was embedded on their face.

And taking a glimpse of their face,  Hoseok thought he was done for.

But what shocked Hoseok the most was when the Jeon siblings hugged him tightly!

His eyes wide, brow spreaded, shock evident on his face as he slowly circled his arms around the other male who were hugging him both.

"Hyung? Kook?" surprised and confused Hoseok asked,

"Why did you get so late hyung? Why were you so clueless?" It was Jungkook who cried out from the embrace.

" K-kook?"

" You fool, you know how much she waited for you!" Then Yoongi spoked out, confusing the embraced male more.

Snapping his head toward, "H-hyung? What do you--"

" Thank god hyung! You guys are dating now. No wonder Lisa is so happy nowadays, she used to being so upset all the time before." Jungkook broke out from the long hug and uttered, behaving like a child.

" What are you guys talking abou? I don't understand!" Frustrated and perplexed, Hoseok asked. And making his brothers laugh at his dumbness.

Jimin and Taehyung was also giggling and laughing, making the perplexed man more confused.

" See! You are still the same fool! Still so clueless!" Yoongi uttered out while fondly laughing at the confused man.

They are too happy to see ultimately the thing they wanted the most, Hoseok and Lisa together.

"Hyung please! Tell me what is going on, I just told you that Lisa and I am dating and you guys are acting like it is a normal thing for you! Like how? You guys are not even shocked!?"

Hoseok finally cried out loud in frustration. More than frustrated, it was making him anxious for some unknown reason. And it made all of the Jeons' more than happy.

" It's because we knew that you guys will end up like this anyway hyung" and finally, Taehyung being the kindest one of them right now to Hoseok, spoke out, smiling fondly.

"What?" Hoseok snapped his head toward him with a wide large pair of eyes, not believing his ears, at all.

" Yes we know, we all knew actually." Jimin said and, led himself to the sitting area of Jungkook's office, Hoseok and the others following him.

They all sat, Jimin and Taehyung together while Hoseok sat between the two Jeon brothers.

He felt like his brain has finally stopped working. Suddenly realization drowned upon him and his face paled unknowingly.

" What do you mean you all know? Uncle and Aunt knew too?" Mortified by the situation, The man between the brothers asked out, hoping to hear some hopeful answer.

" Yup! In fact mom was the first one to discover Lisa's little crush on you." But luck was not with him today as Taehyung said out, breaking Hoseok's little hope.