Chapter-22 Fond

Pic Credit goes to the rightful owner

Third person POV

It was pure bliss. Pure happiness. What Taehyung was feeling was something he couldn't describe in words.

Taehyung was right. Jungkook was the one who initiated their first kiss and they both melted in that sweet and beautiful kiss.

When Jungkook pulled him and kissed him, their lips perfectly mold with each other like it was meant to be.

When the elder sucked him and explore the hot cavern, Taehyung's mind was blown away. He was on cloud nine.

Same goes for Jungkook. He didn't know what happened to him. He just wanted to hold the younger and never let him go.

When Taehyung also kissed him, he sighed in relief thinking the younger also want to do that. He didn't make a drastic step and had to feel guilty for it.

It was Taehyung's first kiss ever and Jungkook's first kiss with a boy. And thy can say it was and would be their best kiss ever. Without any doubt.

Jungkook will never feel guilty for what he did. Or they did. It was the best memories ever from their unpredictable honeymoon slash office trip.

They pulled out from the kiss and rest their foreheads against each other, panting for air, eyes closed shut tightly.

"Kookie" it was just a whisper which was enough for Jungkook to hear and he hummed ,replied to him. Still standing at the same position.

"I'm sleepy"

Taehyung didn't need to tell anything more as Jungkook slightly bent down, putting his one hand under Taehyung's thigh and another on his back, picked him up bridal style and led them to the bed.

Jungkook laid him. Taehyung's hand was still around the elder's neck as they stare at eachother's soul through their eyes.

Atlast Jungkook leaned closer and pecked him on his lips. He whispered the next word as he kissed Taehyung's forehead and the younger drifted off to sweet sleep.

"Goodnight Tae"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

"Wake up Tae" Taehyung jolted up from his sleep when he heard Jungkook's voice, whispering to him and lightly shaking his shoulder.

"We have arrived." Jungkook whispered again seeing Taehyung woke up.

They were on plane returning to  home where they belong. Actually no, thy belong to eachother and they are with eachother right now. It would be better to say they are returning to their prescious son and family members after a long journey.

They gathered their stuffs and got ready for landing. Hosoek was coming to pick them up from the airport. They left the airport and saw the elder was waving to them happily.

"Hello guys" the over excited Hosoek greeted them and in response he just got some nods and smiles.

"You guys look like some truck ran over you." The elder of the three commented as the others laughed.

"Get on quickly hyung, we need sleep." Jungkook said tiredly as Hosoek complied what he was told to.

After getting on the car, Taehyung immediately clinged on to Jungkook as the other wrapped his hands around his husband.

Taehyung rest his head on Jungkook's chest and snuggle up to sleep again. Jungkook pulled him as close as possible, didn't give a head that his hyung was staring at them through the mirror.