CHAPTER-33 Realization

Pic credit goes to the rightful owner

Third person POV

The same thing was happening again. The same hospital, the same people, the same doctor but the accident was different. And the patient too.

Jungkook rushed to the emergency door, carrying Taehyung in his arms. He was like a feather to Jungkook. Jungkook certainly carried Taehyung many times before but this time he felt like Taehyung became more lightweight.

The paramedics rushed towards him with a streacher after seeing the blood on the male he was caring and Jungkook laid Taehyung on it. They were rushing to the emergency OT ward and Jungkook felt like something in him was tearing him up.

Taehyung's breath was very slow and his body was becoming cold. By the time they reach the door, the nurse told him to stand outside and Jungkook had to fight with his inner self to control himself. He just didn't want to leave Taehyung alone, not anymore.

He saw the streacher with Taehyung disappear behind the door and sighed big. If I came beforehand-- he thought to himself and sighed, sat at the chair outside the room.

Last time, he was in this situation, didn't go well. Jungkook had to leave Hyo Jo for forever. He didn't want to leave but had to. And this time he didn't even want to think about leaving. Much like Hyo Jo, he need Taehyung more on his life.

May be will go crazy-- he chuckled at his own thoughts but a tear slowly rolled down even before he realized. He run his fingers through his hair, pulling it lightly. The headache he was having was nothing compare to his guilt.

I didn't even talk to him-- he didn't even give a chance to the younger to talk decently and solved the matter between them while the younger tried very hard. And now he was regretting for everything he had done lately.

It says think before you do, if Jungkook only think doing anything then he won't have to sit there again and regret his life decisions again.

He hid his face on his palms and waited for everything that has to come to him-- everything---anything.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

After hearing everything, Jiwon and Lisa rushed to the hospital. Mr Jeon, Jungkook's father was not in the city. Jimin was stable now but the doctors had to admit Haneul. He was too much disturbed.

Hoseok already informed Namjoon, he didn't has the courage to call Jin and say everything, because he knew Jin wouldn't take the situation good. Now Jungkook was pacing through the hall constantly while waiting for the doctors to inform them about Taehyung's condition with everyone waiting.

" Jungkook, just sit down. You will see when the doctors will come." Yoongi said quite irritatedly, he knew why Taehyung was suffering, and the fact Taehyung was suffering because of his own family, because of his own brother making him more angrier than when he heard about Jimin being captive like a hostage.

Jungkook didn't budge and straight forward ignored his brother's words. Watching Jungkook behaving like this much concern after his every fault Yoongi got more furious about the situation.

" Jungkook don't behave like you care the most and sit down. It's irritating!" Yoongi snapped up. And after listening to his brother Jungkook looked at him in disbelief. He was going to confront him when a sudden voice took their attention.

" Mr Jeon Taehyung's family!" The doctor who attended the younger came and shouted for the family's attention. Everyone was on their feet and eager for any news. Jungkook ran to the doctor.