Chapter-30 Unexpected

Pic credit goes to the rightful owner

Third person POV

Things gotten more worse in their life. Jungkook and Taehyung became more distance after that night when Taehyung came alone, crying his heart out. Jungkook heard him crying at the shower. He felt guilty but still didn't surrender Infront of his ego. He is feeding his ego very well.

What Taehyung dreaded the most happened in an unwanted way. Rumours started spreading that the CEO and his personal assistant is going to break up because Jungkook was avoiding Taehyung everywhere he could. Even insulting him Infront of his employees without any reasons.

They now separately goes to work and come home. Jungkook now everyday comes home very late. Sometimes midnight and sometimes past midnight. Or sometimes doesn't even bother to come home at all. Those days he worked at the company or rent a hotel room to stay. And Taehyung cried to sleep at a time like this.

Everything has gotten to that point that people started to pity Taehyung which he hated the most now a days. Their families are started doubting that they were still arguing and the rumours didn't help at all. Only Jimin and Yoongi knew what really the matter was.

" I can't take it anymore Yoongi. We need to do something." Jimin said frustrated with the situation. He was at his husband's office sitting with him.

"Me too. We need to put some sense in Jungkook's dumb head. It's getting on my nerves now." Yoongi uttered. He really can't tolerate unfairness. And what Jungkook is doing to the younger is unfair. Totally unacceptable.

" Yoongi, what if Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung come to know about this? Jin hyung will never agree with Taehyung to stay with Jungkook again." Jimin spoke out, fear was evident on his voice.

"Don't worry Min, we'll put them together again. We'll not let them apart." Yoongi assured Jimin but inward he was also fearing the same thing.

Jin and Namjoon loves Taehyung too much to let him suffer without any reasons.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

" Hosoek-ssi, this are the files you are finding, and yes your doubt is right. He is the man behind all the attack." Officer Choi Minho handed Hosoek some papers and he started checking thoroughly.

" Hosoek-ssi that means--" Yougyom didn't have to finish his line as Hosoek beat him to that.

" Bogum. Park Bogum is the one." Hosoek gritted his teeth remembering the deed the aforesaid person did.

" Then what are we going to do now?" Yougyom asked the elder.

" First we need to inform Jungkook and then we'll see what we can do." He announced as they parted away from the officer after thanking him for helping them.

" We really need to be fast, Don't know what'll he do again." Hosoek nodded and sighed at the others remark. They really need to be fast.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

"Yay, eat some more. You look skinny Tae" Jimin scolded the younger as he was barely eating and putting away all the rice from his plate.

"Yay, what's wrong with you? Why aren't you eating the rice? You love them." Jimin again scolded him. He was not liking the way Taehyung had appeared. Looking very skinny with bags under his eyes and with a pale face.

" Jungkook, tell him something. He is not eating well." Jungkook just looked up from his plate and gave Taehyung a look. Their eyes met for a second and then again they looked away. Jimin sighed at this.