CHAPTER 27

I apologize for not setting the chapter on time. I was sick and could not write. Mostly because of that I will set up 2 chapters in a row. 

I hope you'll like it. 

Enjoy!

out of topic

My uncle was just left by his fiancée so I had to comfort him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour and a half, I was done. Lucy did my hair and makeup and I wore the outfit I had just found. I put on my heels and put on some jewelry. I perfumed myself and finally looked in the mirror. 

I have to admit I look nice

I have to admit I look nice. I'm a little nervous but it's not like this is my first date with Jaden.

"Wow girl, you look hot," Lucy said

"Thanks Lucy"

"Now go, don't let your boyfriend wait for you for a long time," she said and winked at me

"Okay," I laughed and said

"You'll tell me all the details when you get back, okay?"

"Of course, bye"

"Bye"

I took my purse and put in my phone, money, lip gloss and some other things and I'm ready. I left the room and went to find Jaden. I went down the stairs and he was standing there. He was wearing black jeans and a white button-down shirt. His sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and his tattoos were visible. His hair was messy as if he had just gotten out of bed, but I love that about him. 

When he saw me, he smiled at me and his eyes examined me from head to toe. When I reached him I leaned towards him and kissed him tenderly.

"Hey," he said

"Hey"

"You look beautiful," I blushed and replied

"Thank you"

"Ready?" he asked

"Yup"

"OK let's go"

Jaden took my hand and intertwined our fingers. I smiled shyly at that and we set off. We left the house and Jaden opened the car door for me. I sat down and he closed the door, went around the car and got behind the wheel.

"So where are we going?" I asked

"It's a surprise"

I exhaled dramatically and turned my head to look out the window. Jaden took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers and placed them on my lap. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.