CHAPTER 10

__________________________________________________________________________

After guys left ,I decided to call Nessa, I pulled phone from my pocket and call her.

On the phone

"Hello"

"Hey, Nessa, since the guys went out with the girls and Lucy and I have nothing to do, do you want to come here and hang out?"

"Yea, of course, I'm there in 10 minutes"

"Ok, see ya"

"See ya girl" She said and hang up.

After about 10 minutes, the bell rang and I opened the door, revealing Nessa.

"Hii" she said hugging me

"Hey, so what do you want to do, Lucy's in the kitchen making popcorn, we thought we'd watch a movie"

"Sure, that sounds great, come on" We went into the room and moved on the couch looking for a movie to watch.

"Hii Ness"

"Hii girl"

"So, what are we watching?"

"Do you want comedy or romane?" I asked

"Both" They both said at the same time that made me laugh

"Okay, then rom com" I said smiling

We played the movie and watched it, eating popcorn and a few more snacks, then one more movie and then we started talking. I don't know how but we went to the theme of the Vampire Diaries.

"Stefan is so much better than Damon!" said Lucy

"No, Damon is a hundred times better and more handsome!" said Nessa

"I have to agree with Nessa about this." I said while Lucy was just staring at me.

"No, he's not!"

"Yes, he is"

"No, he's not"

"Yes, he is"

"No, he's not"

"Okay, please stop or..."

"Or what?" asked Lucy

"This" I said, when I hit her with my pillow

"Ohhh, now you're done, pillow fight!" She yelled and all three of us took the pillows and started hitting each other and laughing. When we got tired, we fell on the bed.

"This has been fun, but it's getting late, I should go back home" Said Nessa

"Okay, I'il see you then, bye"

"Bye, girly"

"Bye babe"

"Byeee" and with that, she left the house.

After a while, Jaden texted me

Hey, Josh and I are going to stay here tonight with Payton and the orest of guys are going to join us, so you and Lucy are staying alone tonight, but we'll be back tomorrow around noon, love you.

When I read , I answered him quickly and put the phone in my pocket.

Okay, that's fine, i'il see you tomorrow, I love you too.

I told Lucy and we both went to our rooms and to bed. I've been thinking about different things and falling asleep soon.

BAM...

BAM...

BAM...

I was awakened by that sound.