CHAPTER 22

~ "Listen to your heart, but don't forget your brain - 'cause a broken heart cannot function properly." ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, 

here's an update a little earlier, this week I had nothing to do so I had time to write and honestly I couldn't wait any longer. 😂

Before you start reading, I have a question:

Please, if someone can explain to me how it is that in 'Cinderella' no one wore the same number of shoes as her, like come on ,there is no possible chance, literally at least one person had to have the same number of shoes, I mean... like... how.... I'm confused... ???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up in tears and fell asleep in tears. 

The next 2 days passed the same, I would get up, watch romantic movies and cry. I would eat tons of candy and drown in ice cream and self-pity. I don't think I've cried that much in my life.

 I watched 'Titanic', 'A Walk to Remember', 'Romeo and Juliet', 'The Notebook', 'The Fault in Our Stars' and many more such films. I ate so many things that I think I was full for the next year. I didn't leave the room except to go for food or to the toilet. 

Many knocked on my door and begged me to open it but I didn't want to. Jaden was there, he called me and sent messages, he begged me to talk but I didn't listen. Sometimes he would sit in front of the door and wait for me to open it but that didn't happen. I would sit next to the door on the other side and just listen to the silence and my heartbeat as well as his breathing. 

I heard him cry a couple of times and it broke my heart even more but I knew better. I couldn't forgive him, and even if I could, it would take me time, what I saw, I saw with my own eyes. My heart ached and the pain was too great. 

My brain was overloaded with many thoughts most of which were 

Why did he do it?

How could I be so naive?

Was all this a game for him?

Were these all lies?

Does he love me at all? 

and so on. 

I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling above. 

My brain was empty. 

I became numb. 

I didn't feel anything anymore. 

The tears had long since dried up and I just kept quiet and listened to the silence.

According to my calculations, we are leaving Hawaii in 2 days. Tomorrow would be the last day before the last day we have to get up to go in the morning to catch the plane. 

What a turn in a wonderful vacation. 

I got up and turned on the radio. The music started and I changed until I found a good station. One song just ended and a new one began.

Here's the thing, we started out friends
It was cool but it was all pretend
Yeah, yeah
Since you been gone
You dedicated, you took the time
Wasn't long 'til I called you mine
Yeah, yeah
Since you been gone