CHAPTER 5

Chloe's POV

The next morning, Lucy and I wake up, got ready, and I was wearing this.

Chloe's POVThe next morning, Lucy and I wake up, got ready, and I was wearing this

We went to Starbucks and took a coffee. We were walking around the city, and we were just sightseeing, we went back to the hotel to get ready and then went to the meetup. When we arrived, we looked and saw more girls than yesterday.

Me: I don't think we're ever going to find him in this big crowd, so let's just take a walk and enjoy it. 

Lucy looked at me, just nodded because of the loud music, and then some of tik tokers started to come out on the scene. We were away because we came later and we barely saw people on stage, I recognized Addison and Charli but the others didn't.

 Then some woman stood in front of me, she was huge and I didn't see anything, I tried a couple of times to move, but I couldn't, in the end, I gave up and just listened. Then someone started singing my favorite song "Before you go" by Lewis Capaldi. I started singing with everyone else, and I was thrilled with his voice even though I didn't know who he was.

 Lucy and I moved aside when I saw that Addison was coming to us with another three girls.

Addison: Hello girls !

Lucy: Omg, hii!

Me:  Hey!

Addison:  These are my friends.

?? : Hi, I'm Nessa.

?? : I'm Avani.

?? : And I'm Charli.

Me:  Well it's nice to meet you all, I'm Chloe and this is my bff Lucy.

Lucy: It's nice to meet you.

Addison:  Well, after this we're going shopping, so we were wondering if you wanted to come with us?

Me & Lucy: Yes of course!

We all smiled and then they went.

After a few hours

Lucy and I went to meet them and when we got there, I said 

"Hello bitchesss!" They laughed, and we hugged.

Addison:  So are we going?

All: "Yesss"!

We arrived at the mall and bought a lot of stuff, I bought this