CHAPTER 3

"Oww" I said,

and just when I was on my way up and I was going to start to shout, to watch where he was going, I saw someone give me a hand, took it and got up. 

And in that moment, as I stood up, I was right in front of him, literally a few inches apart. Just when I saw those blue ocean eyes, I thought I could get lost in them and then he said

 ?? :"I'm so sorry, are you ok? ". 

 We pulled it away and I said 

C:"It's okay, I'm fine, I'm Chloe" 

 I introduced myself and then he did 

J:"Hi, I'm Jaden, nice to meet you". 

C: "It's nice to meet you too" 

I started to check him out, and I had a little smile on my face, but as soon I saw he noticed I said 

C: So what are you doing here, here's the ladies ' bathroom, the male is on the other side? " I asked quickly to break the silence. 

 J: Well, I was walking when I noticed my ex, she saw me and started chasing me, she was totally crazy so I ran away and tried to hide out here somewhere so she wouldn't notice me."

 And just when he said that I heard a girl screaming - "Jaden, Jaden where are you!? " 

In a second, we looked at each other and then he quietly said "Sorry" and just when I ask "Why", he kissed me, I was so confused, but I was enjoying it at the same time, and since I was surprised I didn't close my eyes and I saw two girls and one said "Arghh, that's not him, it's just a some stupid couple!" that's when they went.

 I looked at him again and he pulled away. I've been thinking, OMG, what just happened, do I dream, I pinched myself and I saw that everything was real 

and then he said"Because of that" .

I was instantly blushed, and I lowered my head down speaking "It's okay" then I started to blush even harder. I lifted my head and I saw him smiling. 

 J: "Well, I have to go, but I hope to see you again."

 I watched him leave and everything that was going through my mind was, what just happened? I went into the bathroom, leaning against the wall and sat down. I was thinking about all that when I saw on the phone that it's been a long time and I'm supposed to meet Lucy.

I went out and texted her after we went to the lobby. She's been saying all along how she's met a lot of people and how happy she is, but half of it didn't listen, I just answered occasionally with aha and okay because my thoughts were on that kiss all the time. 

________________________________________________________