CHAPTER 21

After a while, the girls came with the boys. I got up and pushed Griffin into my seat next to Hannah and she blushed brightly.

"Okay you two, I know I'm a cupid but now I'm not going to do anything mysterious. It's clear that you like each other so get into the action, get to know each other a little better and then start dating. Thank you very much and you're welcome." I said and saw Hannah blush even more and Griffin too, which made me laugh.

The two of them started talking and I went to the rest of the group.

When I reached them, the girls looked at me with a knowing look and the boys laughed.

"Finally, those two are so transparent and they can't make the first move," Addison said

"Yeah, well done Chloe, you're a cupid after all," Anthony said and laughed and then Kio looked at me with wide eyes and then at Julia.

"Wait, wait, wait, Chloe, did you act like a cupid for both me and Julia?" He asked.

I just laughed and said "Yepp"

"So that's why you acted weird that day, now it all makes sense, but if you didn't do it then I wouldn't be with Julia ,so thank you" he said

The girls smiled and we all said "Awwwwwwwwwww" at the same time and Julia just blushed.

"Hey, where's Jaden?" I asked after a few seconds

"He went to the bathroom a little while ago, he should be back by now." said Josh

"Okay, I'm going to find him, see you later," I said and went up the stairs to the next floor.

I found a toilet but Jaden wasn't there. I started looking for him upstairs but when I didn't find him I started looking around the rooms. I looked around all the rooms and saw something I really didn't want to see.

There was another room left and I prayed that Jaden was not inside because I heard sounds from that room. I opened the door and Thank God, Jaden was not inside but some couple in bed. I quickly closed the door and exhaled.

Where are you, Jaden?   I thought

I walked back but then I saw some door next to the bathroom. I didn't see them when I was passing by. I went to them and saw a laundry sign on the door.

Hmmm.....

I shrugged and slowly opened the door but wished I hadn't.

Vanessa was there, sitting on the washing machine and kissing someone.

And that someone was Jaden.

He had his arms around her waist while hers were around his neck. When they heard the door open they both looked in my direction. I saw Vanessa smiling wickedly and I saw the wickedness and the winning look on her face.

Jaden was frozen and looked at my tear-soaked face with sadness, guilt, suffering and regret. He let go of Vanessa and walked towards me but I had already run out of the laundry. I flew down the stairs and into the kitchen. I saw everyone there and they looked at me.

The shock crossed everyone's face and then worry and confusion. I flew out the front door and heard Jaden shout my name. When I left the house I started running but someone's hand grabbed me and stopped me. I turned and saw Jaden with an painful look in his eyes. I pulled out my hand and stepped away from him.

He followed me again but I shouted

"No! Don't come near me! I don't want to see you anymore! Just leave me alone!"

"Chloe, please let me explain," he said but I didn't listen

"No, what's there to explain, I saw it with my own eyes. You kissed your ex" I shouted at him

"She kissed me," he said

"Did you kiss her back?" I was just shouting everything

He was quiet and lowered his head.

And then my heart broke even more, I didn't want to believe but I knew it was true.

"Hmm, that's what I thought, it's over Jaden. I don't want to see you anymore," I said

"Chloe... baby girl, please" he said and I saw tears in his eyes, only they didn't shed, but at the moment I wasn't worried, my heart hurt too much.

I turned and ran. I ran to a nearby beach and sat near the water. I stuck my feet in the sand and shed tears. I cried alone and in silence.

I cried and cried.

I felt as if the whole world had collapsed and was pressing on my heart.

I always considered those girls who cry because of the breakup weak and hated all those movies because the girls let the guy break them, but that's exactly what happened to me.

I fell in love with Jaden and let him into my heart and he just took it and stepped on it and broke it into a million pieces.

Now I understand why those girls were broken, precisely because their showed the condition of their heart.

Broken.

I lay down in the sand and closed my eyes.

I took it in my hands and threw it aside. I got up and started kicking sand and water around. I tried to vent my anger but I couldn't. In the end I just screamed. I screamed out loud, I was surprised that no one heard me, but even if I did, I wouldn't care.

I fell on my knees and started crying again. I hugged my knees and leaned my head on them letting all the tears flow until they dried.

After a while I returned to the house. I slowly opened the door and snuck into my room. I locked the door and slid down it. The pain in my chest was too much. I closed my eyes and let out tears.

I got up slowly and took off my clothes and changed. I took off my smudged makeup and went to bed. I thought about everything that had happened and let tears and sobs overwhelm me until I slowly fell asleep in them.

My last thought was

'Why Jaden, why did you do this to me?'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

What do you think happened?

Would you forgive Jaden?

What do you think of Vanessa now?

VOTE

SHARE

COMMENT

LOVE YOU ALL

:)

<ANDREA>