𝟎𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Good morning Bella" she greeted trying to hold back a yawn "what can I do for you?" She politely asked, "I woke up with this kinda crazy idea, and ehm I wondered if you would maybe join me and a friend of mine, Jacob?" Bella muttered, feeling a bit embarrassed at showing up so early considering Annas current state, "sure come on in I'll go get changed" Anna answered, she didn't want to, she really didn't want to, especially if it was as crazy as what Bella had done yesterday, but the girl had issues when it came to saying 'no' to people so she was simply gonna have to suck it up.

SOMEWHERE BETWEEN FORKS AND LA-PUSH

Anna had gotten dressed pretty quickly, and the pair were now sitting in the rusty and noisy truck on their way to the la push reservation, "so what was this crazy idea of yours anyway?" Anna asked breaking vocal silence between the two, "ehm I kinda bought these dirt bikes" Bella muttered quietly some what hoping that Anna wouldn't judge her "and why are we going to Jacobs?" Anna simply asked nonchalantly, Bella looked at the girl with a supposed look in her eyes "he's going to fix them for us" she said, Anna hummed and turned her head back to road after looking at Bella through their short conversation, silence engulfed the two again before Bella spoke up again "thank you... For not judging me" she said casting a look to the Stanley girl, Anna turned a bit in her seat so she had a better view of Bella again "I would never judge you Bella, you simply worried me, as long as you're with someone trustable, I don't see a problem" she explained "thank you Anna, you're one of my best friends, truly" Bella said with a smile, which made Anna smile too "you too Bella, you too" she answered.

LA-PUSH, WASHINGTON

OUTSIDE THE BLACK HOUSE

It didn't take long before Bella pulled up besides a small red house - a cottage almost - right in front of a garage where a russet skinned boy with beautiful black hair came running towards the girls the second they exited the car 

"Bella, where the hell have you been loca?" He called and brought Bella into a tight hug while Anna stood awkwardly and watched the exchange between the two friends. Eventually Jacob turned to look at Anna, who hesitantly waved at him like a little kid "Hi I'm Anna" she introduced Jake looked at Bella and back to Anna, the disappointment obvious in his eyes, before introducing him self as well.