12 Home Sweet Home

Start from the beginning

"I'm coming!" They both yell from the top of the stairs. we are all wearing something comfortable because we plan on sleeping 95% of the flight.

(Here are all the outfits, you can pic which character gets which outfit)

(This one has a jacket ^)

We all get into the car and start driving to the airport

(At the airport)

We meet the guys at the entrance to the airport and we go get our tickets. Me, Hannah and Y/n are all sitting together in one row and the guys are sitting behind us. I get the window seat, Y/n is in the middle and Hannah is by the isle.

We wait for a while until they call our flight.

Y/n POV

"I'm so exited!" I say.

"Same!" They both say in unison and we all laugh.

We hear them call our flight. We get up and seat ourselves on the plane, we have the weirdest way of sitting comfortably, we put our legs on top of each other and we just chill like that. We put our legs on top of each other and we start to talk.

"Do you guys remember when we would have sleepovers at your house Catelynn, and we would lay like this?"

"Oh yeah I remember, we thought it was really weird that people did that until we started to do it" Catelynn says.

"Yeah"

We start talking about how excited we are to see our family and how excited we are to have a girls night and do all the things we did as kids.

"Okay when we get to Salina we will get settled into our houses and then we all hang out at my house for a bit then we switch back and fourth from each other's house." I say.

"Okay sounds good to me."

"Yep"

We finally take off and about one hour later we finally get tired. We all drift off to sleep. Suddenly I hear someone whisper shouting at me while poking my side, it was Tom.

"Guys wake up, we're here!"

"We are?" I say in a drowsy tone, you could easily tell I just woke up.

Hannah and Catelynn both wake up too, because everyone in the plane was being very loud.

We get out of the plane to find my sister Grace, she is the only one picking us up because we need as much room as we can have in the car.

"Okay so what does your sister look like, so we can look too" Tom asks.

"Okay she looks a bit like me, with medium length blonde hair, about 6 feet tall and she said she is wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, actually let me just show you a picture of her."

"Found her!" Harry says pointing towards a girl sitting in the bench looking at her phone.

"That's her!" I say.

I start walking towards her and everyone follows, she eventually sees me and start running up to me, she picks me upend squeezes me really hard.

"I missed you too!" I say trying to catch my breath.

"Expect a lot worse from Olivia when you get home" Grace says.

"I can only imagine!"

"Who are the guys, wait what the hell is that Tom Holland?!" She asks.

"Yeah"

"Why is he with you?!"

"Umm... he's my boyfriend" I say

"WHAT!"

"Yeah"

"You know what why am I that surprised, you moved to Atlanta, Georgia where he was filming. Anything could've happened, but who are the other guys?"

"Oh well that's Haz, Catelynn's boyfriend, and that is Harry, Hannah's boyfriend" I tell her.

"Wow and they're dating his best friend and brother, this couldn't have been weirder!"

"I know right!"

"Well let's get going where are you guys staying?" Grace asks.

"At a hotel near our house, because we all have family staying at the house already"

"Okay, I'll take you guys there to pack and then you better come home."

"I will, I promise!"

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter I can't wait to write the next one, if you could please comment some ideas for the story that would be great I love hearing people's ideas and I will credit you at them, and if I forget, message me!)