Audition

(This one is really short, but I hope you enjoy it anyway, I wrote this a few years ago but I love it)

She stood upon the stage, fear visible from the way she moved spoke and looked. There was however the little glimmer of courage. Her vice-like grip wrung the neck of the microphone as she held it to be her lifeline. None of these people knew her, so why was she so afraid? Silence resonated around her and the piercing stares she received demanded her to move, to speak, to do something. Her muscles ached for the will of something to do. She thought she had blown it all until a guitar played alongside her and the anticipation in the room subsided for just a moment. The maker of the noise stepped out- equally as terrified- but for the sake of her, there was nothing he wouldn't accomplish. For the sake of her dreams and aspirations, he would be the ladder that helped her climb and be the foundation of it all. All eyes fell to him, the mystery boy who interrupted an audition. A melody no one had heard but them. Their song. The one he'd made to impress her and the words she made for him. Her lips finally moved to her own free will, free from the paralyzation of fear that pinned them shut. Her voice danced with his melody as she did with him upon their burning stage. She now had no fear of what other thought, she was captured in this moment, the two of them having the time of their lives upon the stage.

(like I said, tiny, but I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'm mid writing another one so another one will be up soon.)