My Life Before Me.

Elizabeth POV
I had just finished wiping the tables down when i heard a yawn come from the stairs. Ban came after it. "Morning Princess~" He practically sang to me I giggled. "Good morning Sir Ban." He proceeded to walk to the kitchen to begin making breakfast, so I let him be. I walked outside to the sleepibg Diane, and quickly glanced up to the window to where Sir King was. He opened it and i walked closer, i climbed up a few loose bricks in order to get ti it then, go through the window. "Please don't do that again Princess. If you got hurt the Captain would surely kill me.."

"Don't worry so much Sir King. Could you wake up Diane for me. Breakfast will be ready soon!"

"Sure thing." He said as he floated towards Diane.

Final mission. To wake up Sir Meliodas. He was shaking in his dream... Dream? More like a nightmare. It pained me to see him like this, i didnt know what to do. "S-sir Meliodas?" I asked

Meliodas POV
I looked around and saw a fallen kingdom, fallen people amd my fallen love. Liz. Look what you did. Who was this? The same thing is going to happen to Elizabeth, and you won't be able to stop it. No I will protect her! Even if it costs my life! "Meliodas?" someone called for me. But it couldn't be her... Could it? i turned around to see Liz there. I ran up to her and embraced her. My face coated with warm tears. "Meliodas, i need you to promise me something. Our first and last promise ok?" Liz asked with a warm smile. "Of course, anything!" I replied

"Forget about me. Elizabeth makes you happier than I ever could, and i have now only become a burden. So when you wake. Forget me." She said with a warm smile.

"But i cant! I love you too much"

As she faded i said "I promise"

No, you need to leave Elizabeth. You need to forget about her. That voice again. Who are you?! Then i had realised it was my demon form. Don't you see? You will kill her. Let. Her. GO. "Ok."

Elizabeth POV
He started waking up... With his demon form. The black markings began taking a hold of his body. "Go away!" He said not even looking at me "No" I replied plainly "YOU'RE USELESS!" He shouted. I fought back tears looked at him. "I'm going to help you. And we are going to continue our journey." I smiled. A darkness began eminating around him as ge flew out of the window. "Meliodas!" I shouted as I leapt out after him. I landed and darted into the forest after him "Princess!" And "Elizabeths!" were heard from the background. But i couldn't lose him not now, not ever.

Time skip

It felt like hours had past and i still hadn't found him, yet i knew he had been near me thus whole time, i just don't knlw where. Then hes aura dissapeared. "Damn, he ran away." only after a great pain, can he be retrieved, but how much are you willing to put on the line for this demon? I could tell it was one of the goddesses, by the way she spoke, and the way she said 'demon' "He isn't at all like what you think! And i am more than willing to do anything." But i didnt get a reply. I carried on walking. Sir Meliodas always saves me... If i put my self in danger perhaps 'only after great pain...' I understand now.

I ran off the cliff. And i saw his jade green eyes.... "He's back" i smiled

You know when they say 'your life flashes before your eyes?'

Well they lied

--------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this one. Another one is coming out again soon.

Vulpix out :P