A lil note from me :)

I just want to thank everyone for the support in this story. I know I say it every chapter but I just really want you to know that I appreciate everything you guys do for me; voting, commenting even just reading my book in general.

I love how everyone is so engaged with each other and are so invested in the stories I create. It really does make me so proud to be a part of this community, on Wattpad and Anime. I know I don't upload that much, and that I apologise for, I really do try my hardest, but I've also started another series called 'An Honest Book Review' I review submission requests and books I find of my own, from this fandom, another or a completely stand-alone novel. 

If you have a book you would like me to read and review leave a comment on a previous chapter of the Honest Book Review series or message me privately. Unless stated otherwise I will tag you in the book, this way other people can also read your story and you can see the review I have left for you and your story, There will be constructive criticism on the review with which you can do what you like, take it and work on your writing or carry on as you are. 

I love reading everyone's work and am excited to read all of your pieces so don't be afraid to ask me to read it or to leave a comment below. I read all genres and am willing to give anything new a go.

Once more, thank you again for all of the support on this series, by no means doesn't this series is going to end, I have too many draft chapters to finish (around 60 in total) and I enjoy writing also, but as my life has become substantially busier, at least I can put something back into the community for the time being.

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas! I hope to see some submissions in the future from all of you incredible people!

 Much Love everyone! <3