ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

Start from the beginning

"Alyssa wants some fredbear pizza. "

"Ughhhhh fine. I better get money though."

"Sure, I can spare twenty dollars."

I hang up, not waiting to say goodbye and pay for my stuff. I really, truly hope Afton doesn't see me. He usually makes my day horrible. Probably the reason why I've been so happy the past days. I haven't seen William.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming into Fredbears makes me frown. Kop looks around, still wrapped around my arm. A few kids look over to Kop and point him out to other children and adults. an adult gets up, angered, and stomps off to the hallway. Great they're going to get Henry because I have a quote on quote 'dangerous creature' with me.

Walking up to the counter, A mean looking lady stands, on her phone.

"Hello." I smile, trying to be as friendly as possible in able to get out of this place as quick as I can.

"Hey, welcome to Fredbears Family Diner, how can I take your order." She looks up, clearly not happy to be there.

"I'll just take a large pepperoni pizza please. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Okay then. Be right back, snake lady." She walks back into the kitchen and I place the money on the table. She's not the nicest and I support that. More and more children start to point Kop out. I brought Kop out so nobody would bother me... Not to get famous.

"Oh, what's this?"

No.

"The dangerous snake holder?"

I do not want my day to get any worse than it is.

"Hello... William." Forcing a smile, I turn around, showing Kop. His eyes become wide as he spots Kop on my arm.

"So, it's true?"

"How the hell did you not see his tank any time you came into my house?"

"I wasn't looking out for snakes." He puts his arm out, "can I hold it?"

"No." I pull Kop away.

"But, why?"

"Either one, he'll hurt you and two, you might hurt him."

"Aww, that's sweet. You care if I get hurt." I swear does this man ever get off my nerves?

"Just let me get my pizza and get out of here, rat man. I am not up for your little game."

"The customers are worried about this snake so we're gonna have to go into my office and talk about it. "

My eye twitches in annoyance. "No. I am getting my pizza and getting out of here. You can not stop me." As if right on cue, my pizza is ready. Grabbing it, I rush past William, successfully making it to my car without any problems. Today has been horrible. Absolutely horrible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/n!" Liam shouts as he gets up and helps grabbing the pizza box.

"I hate both of you."

"We love you too." Alyssa takes the candy cigarettes and sits down on the couch as I put kop away. Before I can sit down with Alyssa and watch movies with them, my phone notification goes off. Oh, great.

RatMan🐀: okay, that was rude. I needed help.

Y/n: you never need help so that is frightening.

RatMan🐀: It's about Chris.

Y/n: oh great, did he die or something?

RatMan🐀: no of course not! His birthday is soon and I need you to control it because I'm training someone to use springBonnie that afternoon.

Y/n: how much do I get paid?

RatMan🐀: not everything's about money y/n.

Y/n: If I'm doing something for you, of course Its about money.

Ratman🐀: 10 an hour.

Y/n: 25 and you got yourself a deal.

Ratman🐀: I don't know if I can do that.

Y/n: then I don't know if I can make it to the party.

RatMan🐀: fine. It's 12 am, Friday.

Y/n: so, two days away? Alright.

Without waiting for a response, I shut my phone down and sit next to Liam on the couch.

"I thought you weren't going to watch with us." Liam wonders, grabbing a piece of pizza.

"I need a break from reality."

"Oh, okay well, I found this at the door." He brings out the horrible... Nasty... Disgusting spring Bonnie Plush. I take it and set it on the floor, out of my vision. No. I hate that thing so much.

As Nightmare on Elm Street starts, I settle in and take a deep breath. Tomorrow is another day.

(See what I did there? oh- you did? Okay....

1k reads!? You guys are amazing! Thank you so much!)

Also...

You lookin smexy today reader ;)