ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴛʏ

(Hhhhhhhhhh)

"He was arrested!?" I jump up in excitement.

"Yup!"

"Hell yeah!"

"That's nice." William smiles

"Hell yeah it's nice! I'm not going to have anymore problems!" I stop, "besides you William."

Micheal laughs before pushing some of his hair back. "So, are we going out to eat to celebrate or...?"

"Of course!" Alyssa claps her hands. "And I have the perfect place. Everybody, get dressed up."

"No." I lose all my excitement immediately.

"Aw, come on y/n-"

"I'm not going there. I know exactly what you're thinking."

"Please?"

"No."

"Pleaassseee? For me?"

After every single big thing that happens, Alyssa wants to go to this one big fancy restaurant. It's a whole hour away, you need reservations to even get in because it's so busy and I have to be dressed up.

"For the last time, no."

"I guess we'll just leave you here." Alyssa says. "I'm pretty sure William doesn't want to come either so I'll take Micheal and you two stay here, alone."

William nods. "If y/n's stays home, I'll keep her company alright."

"Fine! Jesus, you all suck!" I stomp up to Micheals room to grab a dress. Why does Alyssa have to torture be 24/7? What have I ever done?

Quickly, I put on a short dress,

(My idea of the dress)

And walk out of the room

And walk out of the room. I refuse to do my makeup, nor put my hair up. I look fine. Alyssa waits out in the living room and she looks me up and down.

"It'll do... Ou! Lets match! It's not the same shade exactly but I have a very cute dress that I've been dying to wear!"

"But-"

She cuts me off "when did I go clothes shopping? Why yesterday of course! I forced Micheal to come with me if I got him something. It's in the car I'll be back."

Before I can spit one more word out, she run out, runs back in, and runs up to her room.

After a minute, she comes back out in a rather cute dress, her hairs all done up and she has cute makeup on... How did she get that all done so fast?