ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

(I need to be stopped making these pictures)

My eyes flutter open, expecting a hospital or something normal. My view is a whole different bedroom. I sit up and stretch, groaning in the process, because of the itty bitty stab wound someone, I'm not naming names cough cough William cough cough gave me.

My body is able to stand up as I walk to, what I think is the bathroom to check on my neck. Damn, this is a big ass room.

The mirror reflects my tired self, with a literal purple neck. My voice tries to say something so I know I can talk but all that comes out is a small squeak. Great, he bruised my vocal cords. Exiting, I can smell French toast. I swear if this is Williams house-

As soon as my body exits the room, I can see the hallway I walked down the night Clara left. Following the smell of the French toast, it leads to Will, cooking. No children in the room. I slowly walks up to him and tap on his shoulder. He turns around.

"Oh, good morning y/n, I hope you don't mind but-"

Before he can finish, my fist reaches his face first. This is the part I would usually start cursing at him or something but my bruised vocal cords say different, or- not say anything.

He cracks his neck side to side, like you do of you're stretching, puts the little spatula he was using down, and turns off the stove.

"Now I'm going to give you to the-"

Nah, rather not let him finish any sentence, I meet his face with the same fist, running after, him close behind. He follows me out of the house and I use all my strength to scream, yes it hurts and yes, it probably will push away my recovery but if I truly want someone to help, I won't care.

One of the neighbors open the door and look out, Only to run back in and back out, on the phone with someone. Yes! I turn around and flip Will off, tripping over my other foot. He sits down next to me and laughs.

"Well, you have to learn not to scream when you aren't in danger dear," He smiles as he loudly speaks, loud enough to have the neighbor sigh and go back inside.

He forcefully grabs my hand, walking me back. My mind remembers Liam, what does he think? What will he do when he wakes up and sees I'm not there!? Work! I forgot! We arrive to his house and I grab a notepad and pen, writing work???  He responds with a chuckle.

"It's six in the morning. " Williams hand pats me on top of the head. "Do you know what that means Jellybean? You could've woken everyone up just for a silly game of tag."

Rolling my eyes, I write down what about hiding my neck?

"Scarf."

Liam?

"Simple note."

What did it say?

"You called me because you couldn't sleep and we went for a stroll."

My clothing?

"I have extra uniforms I kinda uh, stole."

Jeans?

"Yes. Go get dressed, I'm still cooking breakfast."

That's when I notice he has his uniform on. Slowly but surely, my body makes it to his room, the uniform folded neatly on the nightstand, accompanied with a purple scarf. Hold up. Did he sleep like... On the couch? He better have.

It takes longer than usual to put on my attire but it gets done. I am delightfully greeted with French toast but then uhm wouldn't it hurt my throat even more? I point to my throat and take the coffee out of his hand, sipping the warm liquid while walking with him out to his car.