ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

The past days have been somewhat boring. William still hasn't signed the divorce papers , even after hours of convincing. Henry has been getting sad at random times. Alyssa got a boyfriend. Adrien is even trying to get my attention at times. Knew I should've thought about what I was doing. One of the fun things though is that we have a lot more people working!

Opening Henry's door, he slightly smiles as he sees me walk in.

"Hey y/n"

"Hey Henry, I just gotta ask you something. uh, could I have tomorrow off?"

"What for?" His face is puzzled as he runs his fingers through his hair

I didn't tell anyone this but, one of my friends that I haven't seen since primary school is visiting and I kind of think Henry won't see this as a I should take Tomorrow off kind of reason.

"Oh! Well, I'm getting a lot of things from...moms old house and I uh, need to take the day to seperate things."

He nods and smiles "of course!"

I skip over and hug him before thanking him and running back out to get my things to go home. Adrien waits by the door and as I sigh, slowly walk my way over so I can get out of this joint.

"Hey y/n, " Adrien grabs my arm, smiling. "How about that date I talked about earlier?"

I shake my head. "Adrien I keep telling you, no. The only reason I kissed you was from a dare."

"Who dared you? " William finds his way to me and slips into our conversation. I calm myself before trying to speak.

"Alyssa."

"Oh well she's backstage, I can go get her so she can tell Adrien that it was a dare." William smirk grows as he watches my face turn to anger.

"William? Could you not invade conversations you're not apart of you damn rat?"

"Ooh careful with the insults."

I clear my throat. "Nah, you rat ass looking homeless man. I'm going to go home. Adrien, I'm not going on that date and William, don't make me hit you with a bat for the second time. " I smile and wave to the boys as I walk to my car, chuckling to myself.

Before I can get to the car, I hear it lock. Huh, that's weird. I look down to my keys and they're not actually my keys but Williams. Turning around, I scream as William stands right behind me. How did I not hear him???

"What did I say about the insults?"

I groan and try to grab my keys but he puts them above his head. "No no, you have to apologize first."

"I'm not apologizing! You deserve being called a rat!"

He shrugs, "guess you're not getting your keys back."

A quite horrible idea pops into my head. Sniffing, I start to fake cry as I run back to the pizzeria yelling Henry's name over and over again. Yes, I can make tears form very easily. It's like a little manipulation power.

Reaching Henry's office, William is close behind me. I cry as I point to William.

"H-he stole my keys and made fun of my deceased mother!" Henry takes me into his arms and I can see him look over to William.

"William. Give back the keys and after y/n leaves, you and I are going to have a talk."

Sighing, William hands me the keys and before I exit, without Henry seeing my face, I smirk at William, his slight smile turning into a frown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally asleep, a knock at my door annoys me because it took me three hours to finally fall under sweet unconsciousness.