Chapter 6

So far, Glavenus has gone up quite a lot since the last chapter.

What I mean by that is he has grown bigger than he regularly was. He also went up in the competition.

Jackie: Blake is so cool!

Michelle: You got that right......

Blaze smells something that made her worried.

Blake's opponent right now is the raptor blue. Blue jas won against a T-rex earlier. Blake is interested to see what a small creature can do to him.

Blake and Blue have a standoff as the timer went down. Once the clock went zero, blue charged forward.

Blake slammed his tail towards her.

Blue, caught off guard, was barely able to jump to the left to dodge it. Blake slides his tail towards her while it is still extended making her trip.

Blake brings his tail back and waits for Blue to get back up.

Blue gets up and jumps onto Blake's face surprising him.

Blake starts shaking his head around as Blue struggles to stay on. Blue runs up his back once he starts slamming his head into the dirt.

Blue starts scratching his back as Blake walks towards a wall. He runs towards it and slams his back into the wall throwing Blue off.

Blue gets up and headbutts his leg causing him to fall over in surprise. Blue runs towards his head only for him to get up quickly.

Blake starts feeling mad. Blake puts his tail in his mouth and starts to suck something out.

Once he finishes, everyone sees his throat glowing red.

Everyone in the stadium look in shock.

Blake looks towards blue and shoots a glob of fire towards her. Blue makes a surprising roar as she dodges.

The fire sits there and explodes.

Jackie: THAT IS SO COOL! MOM! DO YOU SEE THAT!?

Michelle: I see it, honey.

Blaze seems to be excited.

Announcer: WHAT!? IT SEEMS BLAKE HAS A INTERESTING POWER!

All of the audience look in extreme interest.

Blake swings his tail again as Blue dodges.

Blake then jumps high in the air and slams his tail onto the ground again crushing her.

Blue roars in pain as Blake walks away.

Blue looks in pain and confusion as Blake walks off.

Announcer: It seems Blake has spared blue! I wonder why.........

In the dark part of the stadium cages

A man walks towards a cage and unlocks it.

???: It is time for you to show these pests what a real dinosaur is......

A White arm shoots out as the creature slowly walks out while looking down at him.

???: Kill them all.

The creature nods and runs off.

???: You will lose Michelle.