Chapter 14

(Did I hear a random update!? Your eyes do not deceive you!)

Blake and the hybrid are currently locked in deep combat. The hybrid quickly jumps towards Blake but Blake jumped to the left and slashed its side. The hybrid roared in pain as it flew to the ground.

Blake smugly grinder their tail against the ground to gain friction. After a bit of grinding, the tail turned red hot and Blake roared at the Hybrid. The Hybrid stood up and roared back.

The Hybrid charged at Blake but their arm was cut off. Their arm slowly healed but Blake was faster. He swung his tail for the Hybrid's neck. The hybrid ducked and slashed Blake's leg. Its claws broke on impact.

Blake bit down on the hybrid's neck, lifted him, and slammed him back down. Blake's tail started to heat up even further. To the point, the air got hotter around him. Blake roared as a small wind barrier was made around him. It disappeared once he stopped roaring.

The hybrid was a bit intimidated. Thinking quickly, it picked up a stick and threw it at Blake. The Glavenus didn't even flinch.

The hybrid turned tail and started to run. Blake roared and ran after him.

With the Gang

They all heard Blake's roar in the distance.

George: Good thing he's on our outside.

Jackie: Hopefully he is after this.

Michelle: He will.

Suddenly, the Silver Rathalos landed in front of them.

George: Oh shit!

Michelle: Language!

George: English!

Jackie: Enough jokes! We gotta go!

They all turned around and started to run.

George: What even is that!?

Michelle: It doesn't matter at this point!

The Rathalos roared and quickly started to run towards them. Its wings broke down trees as it ran through the forest.

Michelle: Left!

The two kids quickly went left just before Silver Rathalos could bite them. It let out a roar and shot a site ball at them. George took a look back and saw the fireball heading towards them.

The fireball destroyed the ground as the three were all launched upwards. The Rathalos roared. Jackie landed on his back near a rock.

Jackie: Ugh..... That hurt.....

The Silver Rathalos closed in but the hybrid was suddenly thrown into his side and sent both of them rolling on the sandy ground.

Jackie turned to see Blake walk out of some trees.

Jackie: Blake!

Blake looked at Jackie and nodded.

The hybrid got up and roared. Its skin started to take on a dark color and it started growing bigger. Before anything else could happen, Rathalos shot a fireball that went directly through the hybrid. This fireball was hellfire.

The hybrid fell to the ground half transformation dead

The Rathalos roared at Blake and Blake roared back.

Jackie: You gotta be kidding me.

_________________________

I have no valid excuses for why I haven't updated this. I forgot about it. That's all I can think of.

I also know how short this is.