Chapter 1

Glavenus opens his eyes and looks around at his surroundings. His surroundings are pretty much forest.

He slowly stands up to his full height as he sees many different animals around him. These animals are extremely unusual.

The air also smells much different than he is used to.

Glaven feels a growl in his stomach as he smells something delicious.

He couldn't help but drool from the smell as he gets lured into the meat.

He cuts down some trees as he moves towards the smell and he sees something extremely unusual.

This is a Brachiosaurus!

Glavenus walks over as he sees two other ones noticing him. They all get on their hind legs ready for him to get under them like always. Only for him to put his tail in his mouth and sharpen it.

They get surprised once he jumps onto one of their backs. The creature roars as it thrashes around trying to get him off. He slices its head off and jumps down. The other two look in fear as they get the same fate as their comrade.

Glavenus looks at his kills and gets to eating.

Glavenus couldn't stop eating the soft flesh of these creatures. They are much better than all the other monsters he has eaten.

Once he is done, he walks off to find some water.

He eventually walks up to a lake and starts drinking and accidentally eating a fish or two.

He hears something in the water as it jumps out and bites Glavenus's leg. Glavenus jumps back with the random creature hanging on his leg.

He looks down to see it is some type of crocodile.

He shakes his leg causing it to let go of his leg. After that, he stomps on the creature a few times killing it in the process.

Glavenus stands and looks around for a place to sleep.

After a while, he finds a cave and lays down inside it. He let's darkness take over his vision causing him so sleep.