Chapter 1: Lucifer's Daughter

Start from the beginning

Nayeon glared at her sharply which made her chuckle. "I'm actually curious. I want to see her demon form."

"We won't let that happen." Jeongyeon hissed clenching her fists. She almost smacked the white girl's face but Jihyo stopped her.

"Woah. Easy, Jeongyonie." Dahyun smiled nervously.

Dahyun is a good vampire but quite playful. She's not actually a threat to the three angels. Unlike the other vampires, she does not drink human blood. She's contented with animal blood and can't imagine herself sucking on a person's neck. She indeed has a good heart despite her nature as a vampire.

"That's not actually the main reason why I'm here." She added with a meaningful expression in her eyes.

"There are three pairs of eyes watching us right now." She whispered. Dahyun's unique talent is sensing when someone's watching her even from a great distance. She's using it when searching for her prey. It's really helpful as some of the biggest farms nearby are using CCTVs to watch over their livestock.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon started to look around but Dahyun stopped them.

"Don't look!" She whisper-shouted. "Don't be obvious. Let's pretend that we don't know they are watching."

"Where are they?" Jihyo mouthed.

"One at the nearest tower. One on the rooftop, five buildings from us. The other one is looking up at us from the Myoui mansion." She whispered without opening her lips.

================================================================================

Meanwhile at the party...

"Minariiing!" Sana shouted as soon as she saw the birthday celebrant and hugged her tightly.

"Loosen your hug Sana-chan. She'll get suffocated with your tight grip." Momo scolded Sana as she approached them.

Sana pouted and released Mina from her hug. Mina looked at her two best friends with her gummy smile.

"Uwu. That smile, I'm melting." Sana cooed and hugged her again tightly.

Mina just chuckled with the cute reaction. Momo joined the hug which lasted 10 seconds.

The three of them became best friends when they were in grade school. They all came from Japan and migrated to Korea at a young age. They became classmates and since they could not talk to the other kids, they took Korean language class together. That's how their friendship started, and since then, the three of them became inseparable.

"Ehem." A fake cough made them release from the hug. A handsome man in his late forties is standing a meter away from them. "I want a hug from my princess too." He said while smiling and pouting.

The three girls laughed at the cringe-y action of the man.

"Don't do that again, ahjussi." Sana joked which earned another laugh from the two girls.

Mina walked a few steps towards her father and hugged him.

"Woah. My princess is all grown-up. I can't believe that you're already a woman now." Akira smiled at his daughter. "You look so beautiful tonight." 

Mina is wearing a pink fancy lace fabric tube gown with flower-shaped designs on the upper and skirt part. The dress screams elegance fitting her personality as a modern-day princess. She's not really a princess, but she does look like one.

 She's not really a princess, but she does look like one