"That's Mr. Jordan, the writer of the rule book you were reading yesterday night at 3:00 AM. Or rather, morning!"

"Yep. I already guessed it." After a pause of few seconds I realised what Catherine just said and I spoke up. "Wait. Did you wake up last night while I was reading it?"

"Perhaps. I hate it when I'm asleep and someone turns on the lights."

Did she just asked me to apologise, like indirectly?

"Oh. Maybe, I'm sorry."

She nodded at me indicating she was fine with it.

"Students, kindly assemble yourself into neat rows and we'll begin the prayer service shortly." Mr. Jordan said.

We all got into straight lines, and the prayer service started.

*Five minutes later*

After it was done, students started chit-chatting. They were creating a lot of noise.

"Students, I'd like to introduce some students who joined our little family very recently. I'll call up their names. Kindly walk up to the stage if you are present. Dustin Blake, Tessa Hensler, May Miller, John Richards and Peter Salvatore. Kindly come up to the stage and introduce yourselves to your mates."

I frose! I knew I was supposed to go on to the stage but then, what next? What will I speak?

Catherine gave me a slight push from behind, telling me to go to the stage.

I slowly walked towards the stage.

The first to speak was a guy named Dustin Blake. He said, "Hello everyone. I'm Dustin Blake. I'm a new student. I hope you'll be my friends. Thank you."

"You may get down, Dustin." Mr. Jordan replied.

The next girl was Tessa Hensler. She said, "Greetings, everyone. I'm Tessa Hensler. I have never experienced a boarding school life. I hope you guys will help me make this journey a memorable one."

Woah! I was to be the next person. But what will I speak?

I walked towards the mic and started. "I—I'm May Miller. I have experienced almost everything in life. Honestly, when my parents told me about going to boarding school, I did not appreciate the idea. But since my parents wanted it this way, I'm here. I hope the time passes well and I don't mess things up, here. Thank you."

"Thank you, May. If I'm not wrong, your father has also been here, right? Of course, I'm right. I hope you will follow all the rules, just like your dad." Mr. Jordan said.

Others kept introducing themselves while I got down the stage. I went back to my place.

"Whatever you spoke was very honest. I liked it." Catherine complimented.

"Thanks. That was just what I felt." I smiled at her.

Soon the prayer service and that introduction thing got over and we dispersed to get to our rooms.

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Ahh! Dang! Before I say anything about this chapter, I'd like to thank each one of you for reading this story. Well, I just added my heart to it and I really appreciate it that you guys valued the thoughts of my heart.

Coming back to this chapter, how was May's introduction? Good or bad?

And how much time do you take for bathing? I take ages, just like May. Lmao!

Anyways, love ya all more than anything! <3

Peace ✌️*******************************Next Update: Tomorrow 6-8 PM [IST]Gonna ghost away soon

Peace ✌️
*******************************
Next Update: Tomorrow 6-8 PM [IST]
Gonna ghost away soon. (:
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-