Chapter-13.

We were swinging our hands and walking towards our room. It was 10:30 AM. We were about to enter the dorm circle when some voice called out Catherine.

"Catherine.."

It was a very joyful and a cheerful voice. We both turned around. But I guess, Catherine was already familiar with the voice. She turned around and gave a massive smile.

The next what I saw was hilarious. I saw Catherine running towards two boys and those two boys running towards Catherine with a long smile not ready to drop off their faces. Trust me, it felt like a slow motion scene of a movie of 90s.

Finally they met. They hugged each other so tightly. At first, I thought they were her brothers.

They had some random conversation to which I did not pay much attention. Well, I didn't wanted to look like some girl trying to get into their gossips. And then, I heard my name.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce her to you. She is May Miller, just joined yesterday." Catherine said, looking at me and then the two boys.

"Umm.. hey all." I said awkwardly.

And you know what, I was expecting a 'hi' in return. But what I got in return were some stares. The two boys were staring at me. I don't know why. Wait, is saying 'hi' a crime? Oh, no!

"Why are you guys staring at me?" I felt weird and awkward and so I asked.

"Was trying to examine you. By the way, I'm Chris and he is Josh. I hope it was nice to meet us, yes May?"

I again felt weird. Wasn't he supposed to say something kind? And wasn't he supposed to say 'nice to meet you' instead of 'I hope it was nice to meet us'? People are weird, here!

I rolled my eyes and said, "Of course."

We waved each other a goodbye and decided to meet again at 2:00 PM at the Vale, after the lunch. We started walking towards our room while Chris and Josh went to theirs.

_______

"Who were they?" I asked Catherine as we entered the room.

"Oh yes. I forgot to tell you about them. The guy with blonde hair and green eyes with a thin built was Josh Stokes. And the boy with brunette hair and brown eyes with a hot and sexy built was Chris Richards. They are my best friends. We met here two years back." She replied.

"Oh. I see."

We got freshen up and decided to set up our books for tomorrow as tomorrow is going to be Monday, our first day of new session.

We sat next to our cupboards trying to arrange the books.

"What all subjects are you burdened with, May?" Catherine asked, blinking those pretty brown eyes at me.

"Burdened with? No, I'm not burdened with any subject. I decided the subjects myself. I have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, French and Music. What about you?"

"Umm... I have Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Spanish and Boxing. May, you know what? Josh and your subjects are same. But except for Music, he has athletics."

"Wow! So I have a companion, now. I'll not have to be alone," I giggled. "And what about Chris?"

"Chris.. he has sociology, French, psychology, history and athletics. He has a long story behind taking these subjects. Wanna hear?"

"Of course. Sounds interesting." I replied.

"But no, I won't tell. Hearing it from Chris would add more fun to it."