𝟐𝟒: ᴏʙsᴇss ☆彡

Start from the beginning

"Look I didn't say that, but I was wrong to say all that stuff to L/n" he explained.

"Do you even love me?" the girl suddenly asked him.

"I like you a lot but I don't know about love yet" the blonde haired boy answered, sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"Are you fucking with me Atsumu!!"

"No I'm not Ayumi I like you a lot it's just-" she cut him off "You should love me."

"Huh?" Atsumu asked looking into her eyes noticing it was extremely dilated.

"Ayumi what is going on with you?"

"I should be the one asking you that" the girl remarked as she scoffed.

"You're not the same girl I knew before, you were so kind caring happy, now you're-" Atsumu was cut off again by his girlfriend.

"Let me ask you something Atsumu why are you staring at L/n all the time? When I'm supposed to be your girlfriend?"

"I don't stare at her all the time, let me ask you something Ayumi why are we always arguing over her? Why does she bother you so much even when she wasn't talking to us you were so worried-"

"Do you love her?" Ayumi interrupted him.

"What?"

"I said do you love her" she repeated.

"No I don't, why are you making everything a big deal, I've been nothing but a good boyfriend to you. What more do you want?"

"I want you to-" she started off but got cut off by Atsumu this time.

"And don't say anything about L/n, she didn't do anything. She's not in our relationship it's me and you, tell me what's wrong?

"I-......... I don't know" the girl started fake crying catching him off guard.

"Please babe talk to me" he pleaded, not wanting to see her cry.

"It's L/n, I have a feeling you like her. You don't pay any attention to me, all you do is look at L/n and feel bad about her" Ayumi complained.

"Here we go again" the boy mumbled.

"See you're not even denying it that's why you've been staring at her the whole time we've been here for this stupid camp" the girl rambled to her boyfriend.

"Ayumi the guilt is eating me up right now!!!! You don't understand anything, you weren't there when her and I argued you didn't hear her crying or anything" Atsumu spoke up fed up with her complaints.

"No I understand everything, you don't understand that she was in the wrong anyway."

"You know what fuck this, I'm going to apologize to her, I can't deal with this anymore" the blonde haired boy started to walk away from her.

"It's not like your stupid ass would be forgiven anyway" she smirked as he stopped walking to turn around and look at her.

"What did you say?" Atsumu started walking back to her.

"I mean you and the rest of the school were dumb enough to believe me anyway" the girl paused as she chuckled. "Atsumu she didn't threaten me, I threatened her and those beautiful bruises she had from getting beaten up from those girls were from me, I paid them to do that to L/n. CAN'T YOU SEE ATSUMU ALL OF THIS IS FOR YOU!!! " the girl screamed maniacally, making the boy slightly back up away from her.