𝟐𝟑: sᴜʙsɪᴛᴜᴛᴇ ☆彡

Start from the beginning

The team was looking at there old manager seeing her laugh with Karasunos #9 and 10

"Why are you guys staring at her?" Ayumi said a bit upset that everyone was paying attention to their old manager instead of her.

"Why do you even care? Is there a problem, that we're looking at someone who was a part of the team wayyyyy before you" Aran snapped at her, tired of the new manager's antics making Ayumi roll her eyes at him.

"Babe stop looking at her" the girl told Atsumu making him sigh before looking away, as she cheerfully leaned into him.

Suna and Osamu looked at her in disgust.

"Kita-San who are we playing today?" Atsumu asked as the others ate their breakfast.

"We're playing against Aoba Johsai, Johzenji and Nekoma I believe"

Atsumu started full on grinning, his team noticed this.

"Why are you grinning Tsumu?" Osamu asked looking at his brother curiously.

"Well you know Aoba Johsai's captain right?" he asked pointing to the brunette haired boy at another table.

"Oikawa-kun, what about him?" Kita asked looking at the other captain.

"I saw him a couple days ago, practicing this serve. When I tell you that serve was awesome, like it went boom!!!" Atsumu tried to explain, by exaggerating with his hand gestures. "And he was complaining about it not being strong enough, but it was really strong!! That guy is a monster, he really overtrains himself" Atsumu said thoughtfully as his teammates looked at him with interest, it seemed like he had respect for the hard working captain.

"I think that was L/n's-" as he said the old managers name Ayumi pinched him.

"Ow what the hell Ayumi!" the blonde haired boy said rubbing his thigh where she pinched him.

"You really need to stop talking about that slut" she grumbled before getting up and storming off.

"As I was saying" the older Miya twin was starting to talk again as if his girlfriend didn't just storm off.

"Aren't you gonna go after her" Akagi asked while nervously chuckling, seeing how toxic the couple is.

"No this happens all the time and even if I go, we're gonna start arguing and I really don't want that to ruin my mood before the practice matches" Atsumu explained shrugging.

"Anyways remember when L/n was talking about a friend she played volleyball with......I think that was Oikawa-kun" he continued what he was going to say before.

"You know what....that actually makes sense" Osamu spoke up, truly thinking about it.

"Like look at how close they were, when we first came to the training camp" the grey haired boy explained.

"Yeah....you might be right" Suna said nodding.

Kita who was silent during the conversation finally spoke up "finish your breakfast so we can go warm up for the matches" earning a whole bunch of okays from his teammates.

It seems like they're figuring it out Y/n Kita thought as he looked at Atsumu eating his food fast, so he can get ready.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

Practice match: Inarazaki vs Aoba Johsai

"L/n-San!" coach Mizoguchi called out making the girl walk over to the bench with the two coaches.