𝟐𝟐: ᴇᴀɢᴇʀɴᴇss ☆彡

Start from the beginning

"I'm Kita Shinsuke, Inarazaki's captain. Also thank you for helping Y/n" Kita said the last part quietly making the brunette haired boy nod with a real soft smile.

Looking away, Oikawa's smile turned fake once again noticing the people Y/n cried to him about.

Seeing the bright blonde hair and some girl staring longingly at the boy, Oikawa quickly realized that was Atsumu and Ayumi.

Squinting his eyes and internally scoffing at the sight of them.

"Oikawa-kun are you alright? Kita asked the other captain noticing his expression towards some of his team members.

Snapping out of it, Oikawa looked at Kita.

"Yup everything is alright, now if you excuse me, I need to go talk to my vice captain" he gave a thumbs up while fake smiling before walking away to Iwaizumi.

"Iwa-Chan" the boy whispered to his best friend who was talking to Y/n about where she's staying.

"What Crappykawa I was talking to Y/n about where we're all staying during this camp" Iwaizumi said irritated at the taller boy.

"I'll show Y/n-Chan" Oikawa volunteered, making Iwaizumi sigh in annoyance but let it slide.

"Iwa-Chan you know that boy in the Inarazaki volleyball team with piss yellow hair" Oikawa whispered while pointing at him.

"Yeah Miya Atsumu, I heard he's pretty good setter" Iwaizumi said impressed.

"That doesn't matter, what matters is that he hurt our Y/n-Chan" the brunette said making Y/n slap him.

"Ow Y/n-Chan!"

"You're making it seem like I'm a baby" the second year complained.

"You're telling me Miya Atsumu was the reason why Y/n transferred" Iwaizumi angrily said getting protective over his friend.

"Not just him, you see the girl who's desperately staring at Atsumu is Ayumi. She's the main reason" Oikawa said glaring at Inarazaki's manager.

"Why don't we go over there, and teach them a lesson" Iwaizumi said rolling up his volleyball practice shirt exposing his muscled up arms, ready to walk over to them.

"No we're not doing that right now" Y/n stopped him, making Iwaizumi sigh before grumbling about how he wanted to punch Atsumu.

"Toru, show me where we're staying" she continued making the Oikawa nod, before taking her hand and leading her out of the gym.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Are you done Y/n-Chan?" Oikawa asked bored out of his mind as he waited for her to change into her volleyball track suit.

"I'm done" she said getting out of the room, she was given.

The two started to walk back to the gym.

"Wait is Tobio here?" The second year asked excitedly making Oikawa scoff before nodding.

"We're here" he said as they saw the other teams having practice matches.

"Oikawa, L/n! Where were you? We have a match right now!! Oikawa get ready" coach Irihata quickly said, making the captain go over to his team as the teen sat beside the two coaches.

"Sorry about that" Y/n said as she watched her team get ready to stretch.

"It's alright, I just didn't want Oikawa to miss this match" the older man said.

Soon coach Nekomata blew his whistle signaling the practice match between Nekoma and Aoba Johsai was going to begin.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒