𝟐𝟏: ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ ☆彡

Start from the beginning

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Fifteen minutes later.....

"We're here" the coach spoke up while pulling the bus up to a cute little cafe.

Osamu leaned over Suna to look at the cafe through the window.

The sign above the cafe door read Sweet and beans cafe.

"Sweet and beans huh?" Osamu questioned moving away from the window.

"Does everyone have their money" Kita asked making the group of boys nod.

Atsumu looked beside him to see a peacefully Ayumi sleeping on his shoulder.

"Yumi-Chan" the boy whispered, trying to wake her up.

"Babe" he repeated, starting to nudge her.

"Ayumi?"

"Baby?"

"YUMI-CHAN!" Atsumu sang loudly making the girl get up.

"What!" Ayumi snapped at him, making the two boys across from the couple look at her with annoyance.

"Trouble in paradise" Suna sarcastically mumbled making the gray haired boy laugh, as they got out of their seats.

"I'm sorry Ayumi, I tried waking you up because we're-" Atsumu tried to explain himself.

"We're in Miyagi?" she asked making her boyfriend almost sigh in relief.

"Atsumu do you know what this means" Ayumi said with excitement in her eyes making the boy fall for her act all over again.

"What?" he curiously asked.

"We can go shopping at this fashion boutique, I was going to tell you about" she said cheerfully making the boy frown a bit.

"You're going with me, right Tsumu? I mean if you don't go that would totally make you look like a bad boyfriend" the girl continued obviously manipulating the boy.

"I'll go with you later, Ayumi" he answered looking away from her.

"But why not now?" Ayumi whined making the boy look at her annoyed.

"Did you forget that the reason we're here is for volleyball. You want me to spell it out V-O-L-L-E-Y-B-A-L-L, not for you to just go shopping and drag me along with you!!"Atsumu finally snapped at his girlfriend for the first time making her falter as well as the rest of the team that were still on the bus listening to the couple's conversation.

"Is something wrong?" Kita asked walking down the bus aisle to Atsumu and Ayumi's seat.

"No nothings wrong" Ayumi gritted out making the captain stare at her before sighing.

Kita turned around to look at Atsumu, noticing the boy was a bit pissed off.

"Let's go everyone" the captain said turning around, before walking down the bus aisle to get off the bus.

One by one, the team members hesitantly left after hearing the argument, leaving the couple to leave last.

"We're going to a cafe, before we head to the training camp" he mumbled before leaving Ayumi causing her to scoff.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

Standing in front of the cafe, the coach asked everyone who wanted to go inside to raise their hands.

Atsumu, Ayumi, Osamu, Suna, Akagi, Aran, Kita and two first years raised their hands.

"Okay, everyone go back to the bus with me. Kita-kun pay attention to them" the coach instructed making the boy nod before he headed into the cafe.

Walking in, the group smelled the aroma of coffee and sweets.

"That's smells good" Osamu said walking up to the counter that displayed different sweets from red velvet cupcakes to brownies and more.

Suna walked up to Osamu, standing beside him while looking up seeing a menu before them.

Atsumu and Aran walked up to the two as well, with Ayumi awkwardly trailing behind them.

Kita went up to the cashier, noticing a bell was there before ringing it.

As it rang a door from behind the counter opened.

The door opened revealing a familiar person with an apron on, while looking down as she approached the cash register.

"Hello welcome to Sweets and beans cafe, my name is L/n, what can I get you for today?" she calmly asked before looking up in shock.

"Y/n!" Kita said shocked as he was the only one who could speak as the rest of the group were quietly gawking at her sudden appearance.

"Shin-Chan! Aran-San!! How are you?"

"We're good, I didn't know you worked at this cafe?" Kita asked as Aran smiled at her.

"Yeah I've been working here for a good two and a half months, I wanted to help pay for some bills soooo" Y/n said smiling a bit before it fell, as her eyes saw Suna, Atsumu, and Ayumi here as well.

"Um so what can I get you?" She asked looking back at Aran and Kita.

"We're all ordering and paying separately" Aran said before ordering first.

【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】★【☆】

After they all ordered and had their treats and drinks with them, they were ready to go.

Y/n walked away from the counter, towards her old team.

"Aran, it was good to see you" the second year said before pulling him into a hug.

Pulling away she smiled at her senpai, before going to hug Kita as well.

"Shin-Chan!" She said hugging him tightly.

"Are you going to the training camp?" Kita asked as the two pulled away.

Training camp? Does that mean Y/n is a manager for another team? Does this mean she already replaced the team? Suna had a millions of questions he wanted to ask, but knew he couldn't, at least not right now, he needed to apologize.

I'll wait for the perfect time to apologize to her the boy concluded as he stared at her, missing his friend.

"Yeah, I just ended my shift and I'm heading there now" Y/n answered making Ayumi glare at her.

"Oh okay well then we'll see you later" Kita patted her head as Aran waved to her before the team left to go back on the bus again.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

A couple minutes later after they left, Y/n walked out of the cafe to a car.

"Y/n Chan what took you so long" Oikawa complained as she gotten into the car after slamming the door shut, while holding a bag.

"I saw my old team" she muttered before handing the bag to her friend.

"Thanks" the boy said as he took the bag and opened it, to see freshly baked milk bread. "Your old team huh?.......hey isn't that asshole I mean Atsumu guy on your old team a setter?" he suddenly asked.

"Yeah why?" Y/n replied before ripping a piece of milk bread from him to eat.

"No reason" he smiled mischievously. "Let's go" Oikawa said after they finished eating, he started driving to the camp.

* ⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Author's note: Hey guys, how are you all? I just felt like updating a lot today so I might publish another chapter later on today. Also thank you so much for the upvotes!!!

How'd you like this chapter?