𝟏𝟗: ғʀᴇsʜ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ☆彡

Start from the beginning

"Um eat up Y/n-Chan, we have 20 minutes before school starts" Oikawa said finishing his breakfast, now waiting on her.

。o°✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

Driving in the car with Toru made me anxious, and I think he noticed.

Oikawa glanced at me "hey don't get nervous, remember Y/n-Chan this is a new start."

"I hope it's a good one" I said looking at him, as he parked his car before opening the car door and getting out.

Oikawa then walked to my side, opening my door as I quietly thanked him before stepping out.

We then walked in silence as we got closer and closer to the school.

Getting there I noticed there were a lot of students outside chilling before class.

"Welcome to Aoba johsai Y/n-Chan" Oikawa spoke up as I looked at the school, it was big and way fancier than Inarazaki well I guess that was because it is a private school.

"Oikawa senpai!!" I heard a girl squeal.

I quickly grabbed Oikawa's arm dragging him away from everyone towards a random gym.

"Y/n-Chan what was that for?" Oikawa whined as I stood there with my arms crossed.

"Your fan girls, I don't feel like being annoyed right now" I said walking to the open door of the gym, to peak.

"Y/n-Chan wait up" Oikawa said trailing after me.

Looking at the boys..... I saw Iwaizumi.

"Haijime!!" I called out running into the gym making him look at me.

"Y/n" he said slightly smiling at me before pulling me into a hug.

Pulling away I saw unfamiliar faces look at me.

"Iwa-Chan" Oikawa obnoxiously greeted him.

"Shittykawa, you're late" Iwaizumi said looking at his best friend, annoyed.

"Well it's Y/n-Chan's fault" he pouted childishly while pointing at me.

"Been a while Y/n" I turned around to see Matsukawa and Hanamaki.

"Issei!! Maki!!" I greeted pulling the two into a hug.

"Y/n-Chan" Oikawa pulled me away from them.

"This is the team" he continued showing everyone there.

"This is Y/n-Chan" Oikawa introduced them to me, causing me to bow to the them.

"Now we have to go, get your schedule" Oikawa said wrapping his arm around me.

"See you later Y/n" Iwaizumi said as Matsukawa said Hanamaki waved at me, before Oikawa and I left to go to the office.

As we were walking there, Oikawa kept glancing at me.

I sighed annoyed knowing he wanted something "what do you want?"

"I was wondering if you could come to my practice, and see......"

"And see what?" I urged him to continue.

"If you wanted to become the manager" he blurted out.

"Sorry if it's too fast, I just thought you would be a good manager especially since you like volleyball" Oikawa ranted trying to explain himself.