𝟏𝟕: ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ☆彡

Start from the beginning

The teenager sighed getting off of the window to look at Oikawa driving, she hasn't seen him since last year and he sure has changed.

"So uh..how've you been?" Y/n awkwardly tried to start a conversation making Oikawa chuckle.

"Y/n-Chan you don't have to be so awkward, but I'm doing fine, my team beat Tobio-Chan's team in the interhigh- preliminaries but we had gotten defeated by Ushiwaka's stupid team in the finals" he huffed in annoyance and disappointment.

"You still did well Toru" she spoke up knowing he was dissatisfied with what had happened.

"And how are you? Well based on you and transferring and you looking beaten up....I'm guessing you feel like-" she cut him off "I feel like shit Toru."

"Y/n-Chan you know you can tell me anything right? I'm here for you" Oikawa said in a unusual serious and stern tone.

"I know Toru, maybe we when you get to your apartment in Miyagi" Y/n sighed leaning back into her seat.

"You know what we should have something to brighten up the mood before getting your stuff" he spoke up with his eyes glued onto the road.

"Really and what's that?" She sighed exhausted with everything that has happened today.

"Ice cream" Oikawa said back into his usual cheery tone.

"Okay" the second year chuckled at her friend's tone.

"Just like old times, right Y/n-Chan?"

The teen suddenly remembered how Haijime, Oikawa and her went to a specific ice cream parlor after volleyball practice, making her smile.

"Yeah like the old times" Y/n smiled not knowing Oikawa was glancing at her at smiling, making himself genuinely smile.

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

ʏ/ɴ ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

"Toru, what the hell!!" I laughed holding my stomach as I felt the pain from the bruises from earlier.

"I'm telling you they're real and they are going to come here one day, Y/n-Chan why don't you believe me!!" Oikawa dramatically fake cried making me laugh even more.

"Alright alien boy...maybe they are real" I said, sighing.

"Yes I told you-wait alien boy? You haven't called me that since Kitawagawa" he said staring at me surprised, before licking some of his chocolate and vanilla ice cream with sprinkles.

A moment of comfortable silence passed us as we ate our ice creams.

"You know Toru" I spoke up making him hum in response.

"You may have gotten older but you're still same young boy I knew in Kitawagawa" I continued making him pout.

"Y/n-Chan that's not true, I've changed" Oikawa protested as he was embarrassed that I compared him to his younger self.

"Toru it's okay, I'm glad you haven't changed. It reminds me of the good times." I smiled remembering the old days.

Oikawa smiled at me before getting up, and jokingly putting a hand in front of me "are you ready madam?"