𝟏𝟔: ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ☆彡

Start from the beginning

Stumbling, I made it to the gym noticing Kita was the only one there.

"Y/n!" Kita said alarmed by my appearance.

"Shin-Chan" I said in pain as Kita came to me examining my hands.

"Let's get you cleaned up okay?" Kita gently said leading me to the bench and heading to the closest for a first aid kit.

I'm going to miss him I sadly thought to myself watching him clean up my damaged hands.

For a moment it was silent between the two of us.

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼ 

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸

"Look Shinsuke I-.....I can't do this anymore, everyone here is against me. I can't with this school, it's too toxic for me" Y/n paused while sighing. "I already told my cousin I want to leave and she's okay with it" she continued, fed up with everything.

"So what are you are going to do?" He questioned looking up at her, while opening a band aid to put on her hand.

"I already transferred....."

"Where?"

"Aoba Johsai in the Miyagi prefecture. I'm staying with a good friend of mine."

It was silent again for awhile the two didn't dare to speak.

Kita took a deep breath

"I'm sorry, I wish I could've -"

"Stop Shin-Chan you did all could" she said staring at him.

Y/n suddenly pulled him into a hug.
"I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too Y/n, I'll tell coach you won't be the manager anymore" he said tightly hugging her as he felt his eyes become watery.

She pulled away giving him an sincere smile as her eyes were tearing up even more.

The moment was ruined as the rest of the team including Chizu and Ayumi came in.

Y/n hugged him again as Kita tightly hugged her back again.

"You have my number text me" she mumbled near his ear.

"Of course" he said sniffling a bit.

The team looked confused on why they were hugging.

They moved away from each other as the second year quickly ran to the exit of the gym.

She stopped at the gym door.
"Shin-Chan? Aran-San?"

The boy sadly looked up as Aran looked at her confused and sad as he took in her appearance, she looked hurt.

"Thank you" were the last words she said to them as she completely left.

Everyone stood there confused on why she was thanking Kita and Aran.

Atsumu decided to speak up "Kita-San? What's going on?"

"That's none of your concern" Kita responded harshly shocking the team.

"Let's just get on with this practice, I have something to do later" he said in a low tone.

"Um coach I'll be right back I have to go do something" Ayumi told the coach, who had just arrived before leaving the practice.

Kita's actions caused everyone to be stiff never seeing their captain like this before, making the practice to be silent and awkward.

Causing all the team members to wonder what were Kita and L/n talking about.