- - ——— ꒰ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 ꒱

After going first by interviewing J-Hope, George was left until last to be interviewed by nobody other than Min Yoongi

After going first by interviewing J-Hope, George was left until last to be interviewed by nobody other than Min Yoongi. Seated comfortably by the window with one foot propped up against the small table in front of him, George slid his phone into his pocket as Yoongi did a mini introduction before panning the camera over to George, getting a little close to his face and then moving away.

"Your introduction skills are admirable," George complimented him.

"I know," Yoongi replied making George laugh loudly at his sudden growth of ego. There was a hint of a smile on Yoongi's face, but since the camera couldn't see him, George had no problem pointing it out by shooting an accusing finger towards his member. "AH! You can't see it but he's smiling at how cute I am."

"How cute you are? Bold of you to assume I find you cute, I was smiling at how funny I am," Yoongi scolded playfully. "Now introduce yourself."

George waved towards the camera, his smile brightening up his eyes as he clasped his fingers together. "Hi! I'm Lee George!"

"Ah, so we have a new album and rumour has it that you have a song on there. How do you feel about that?" Yoongi held out an imaginary mic causing George to laugh once again.

"Yes! I love it, I think I'm getting better. Along the way, I'm still learning and so, you guys are seeing my progress as I better myself as an artist and I am incredibly proud of myself and I hope you guys are proud of me too," George spoke truthfully, ending his sentence with a cute nod of his head.

Yoongi pulled away his imaginary mic and rested his hand on his thigh whilst balancing the camera with the other hand.

"Your progress is something to be proud of, you're good but not me good," Yoongi joked with a grin causing George to scrunch his nose cutely at the statement.