Chapter 9

"Their faith for the power he seek."

Chapter 9: Rise of the deities

Class finally end and yeline immediately went to prepare her computer so she could start live streaming and then after that she need to study the script.

She remembered that she need to play the requested game called rise of the deities.

The rise of deities was produced by Ztech so it rich the highest popularity. why? well it because Ztech is well known for their gadgets and they produce the Ishare as well.

so it's pretty expected that the game will immediately gather everyone's attention.

The game is the same as he other mmorpg. a story-driven online video game in which a player, taking on the persona of a character in a virtual or fantasy world and interacts with a large number of other players.

The game focuses on the resurgence of the deities after the war between them and the demons

they need to defeat all the demons and fought for the throne of who's the strongest.

however, it won't be that easy (it's not actually easy) because the deities will turn into humans at first and they need to level up all the way to being a deity.

Leveling is very difficult as well because you need to do tons of job and defeat tons of players to reach a decent level.

yeline is excited to play this game. games are her main happy pills after all

"Hey everyone~ it's me again Yeline young, HIiiii!"

everyone started greeting her as well.

yeline smiled happily at the comments before speaking again.

"Today i am going to play rise of the deities~!, you need to cheer for me okay? someone told me that the game is really difficult because there are many amazing players~, now i'm scared what if i keep losing and you guys won't watch me anymore?"

she bit her lower lip and pouted causing the others to immediately comfort her.

she ignore them and opened the game.

"I will seriously work hard for your sake guys" she proudly declared causing the viewers to coo.

she secretly giggle in her mind and then went back to watching the opening of the game.

the art of the game is amazing. it doesn't look wacky and stiff. they actually look like more humanly compared to other games.

they are big beauties as well, you could really tell that they are deities.

then the opening story appeared. to sell meng. yeline palaces both of her elbows in the desk and seriously read the story seriously.

"Humans put all their devotions to their deities giving the gods great power. their faith gives them strength and power. However, one man had his devotion towards another powerful being, a demon.

He become greedy to the power the demon gave him and wanted more. The demon told him to convince the other villagers to devote their devotion towards it .

Their faith for the power he seek.

oh man, i don't like people like him the most. you guys should not be like this man okay!

the villagers were convinced and switches side and the man was given the power that he wanted the best. the faith of the people were now given towards the demon causing for it to become powerful and the humans slowly receive the power they wanted as well.

And the power turned them into a demon.

The deities found out but it was too late. They were defeated and fell in the bottom."

the introduction was so long and it's actually not necessary to read but yeline still read it.

though she wonders who's that man is.

anyway it's probably not part of the game. but yeline would always remember that.

She immediately put her name but someone told her not to.

she stared at the comment in wonder.

"Why cant i put my name on it?" yeline innocently ask.

of course she knows why.

she's pretty sure everyone wants her not to disclose who she is so that everyone would underestimate her and get their face slapped.

Between her and her viewers. they are much more ... full of schemes

no one answered her question and just urge her to do it. so she did.

[Psh, they are probably just afraid that you would embarrass your self anchor]

[why do you act so childish you are already a lady]

[commentor above mind your own business]

[mind your own business +1]

event though many likes yeline. There's no way that she wouldn't have a hater. she's famous so it's pretty normal for her to have a hater.

and there's also a fact that she acts so childish and no one saw her real personality so there are many people hate her.

but she doesn't care. as long as they don't piss her off then she wouldn't bother them.

yeline type her name as Eli bunbun and then set her character as female and an assassin.

assassins are fast and can sneak attack it would be very convenient when destroying the territory of the other players who formed a team.

sabotaging them would be easier as well.

she made her character look like her. Pink hair and pink eyes. She made her character were a blue bunny onesie as well.

it's not a best costume for an assassin but she's still an assassin. and the game need fast fingers so there's no problem with it.

[what the hell? never saw an assassin wearing an eye catching costume]

[i know linlin would choose this kind of costume but i still felt helpless]

[why do i feel that she doesn't look like an assassin but a healer instead?]

[commentor above i felt that too and i check the character job many times and the assassin is indeed there]

[She probably choose that costume because it would make someone feel the need to protect her. it could only mean easy game right]

The commentor is named shi qing. he's a gamer that is loyal to Graywolf. he just accidentally clicked this stream and decided to watch it for the time being while waiting for his favorite anchor.

but he never thought that this anchor will test his loyalty towards his idol.