Chapter 5

"She looks really graceful and serene. her calm eyes pair with her gentle demeanor makes her look like a goddess."

Chapter 5: Miu Fuyumi

[Yeline Young]

I roam my eyes around the hotel and saw many well known artist wearing fancy and eye catching dresses.

there are people who i never saw in the films too... and people who seems like they aren't online celebrities but a rich second generation.

all of theim glance at them, some where serious and some were staring at me with familiarity.

i giggle and skips towards the nearest group to greet them.

after greeting them i went to another table too...

Greeting them doesn't benefit me, no not one a bit but i want to keep my cheerful and friendly image.

i need to show them how harmless i am.

Celebrities from the films and those shows you see in televisions and cinema are different from the celebrities in the online or social media.

we influences has a competes for viewers, subscribers and likes. while those celebrities competes to gain fame, movies, dramas, varieties and stuffs.

so that side o entertainment industries are way more messier than us.

actually they have a terrifying competition.

and i don't like it.... if i am given a chance to film a movie i might accept it but i won't sign a contract as an actor.

no way.

when i arrive at the last table i immediately greeted them in a happy innocent smile and two of them greeted back the other one just smiled.

my head tilted and observe the one who just smiled.

She has a very beautiful purple hair that is tied into a waterfall braid. her dark blue eyes compliments her milk skin and purple hair greatly.

she looks really graceful and serene. her calm eyes pair with her gentle demeanor makes her look like a goddess.

i won't say angel... angels are scary.

i beams when a name pop out on my head.

"it's you!" i pointed at her... yeah pointing at someone is really disrespectful.

but everyone seems dismissing and didn't mind this attitude of mine.

a grin appeared in my lips when i notice her goddess like demeanor falter a bit.

it was so faint that i actually thought it was just a hallucination but i always trust my eyes.

"You know her Linlin?" the one on my left said.

she calls me linlin. only my fans call me that. eh whatever

"Yeah!" i cheered with both of my hand up on the air.

"one of my friends mentioned her on my live stream earlier or was it yesterday... i forgot" i giggles causing her to smile.

"Hoho you call your fans your friends?"the other lady said which i replied with a vigorous nod.

"i do, I do they always watch my streams it makes me happy!"

"Linlin is so adorable"

"Linlin is so kind too"

"Yay thank you for your praises~"

both of them giggle and claps gently at my swift twirl and cheer