Chapter 6

"Calum Zalkin, nice to meet you too"

Chapter 6: Calum Zalkin

[Third Person]

Everyone were entrance. They couldn't take off their eyes on the newly arrived person.

Everyone knows him. who wouldn't he's all over the world. you could see him to posters of well known brand pasted all over the place.

his name are always on every girl's mouth.

Just a glimpse of him will weaken your knees. he's the male God of every women.

the idol of every teenagers. the model of every men. Calum Zalkin, the film emperor and the CEO of ZTech.

After a few minutes of gawking, the ladies immediately went to him to ask him to a dance.

but just like every protagonist in a novel, he ignored them and walk towards the only girl who isn't staring at him with hearts on their eyes.

a man with a beautiful turquoise hair carefully brush and slightly covers his turquoise eye lashes that perfectly compliments his ocean blue eyes.

he's beautiful, so beautiful that you couldn't help but admire him from a far.

afraid to go near him cause standing beside him might blind your eyes.

He wasn't smiling, his eyes were clam and serene just like a ocean in a great day.

the man slowly walk towards the lady with beautiful purple hair, raises his hand and gently land it in front of the lady.

making a gesture of asking a lady to a dance. a real gentlemen i say.

You can see how lovely and romantic the situation was. However, that's just what people are seeing, that's what all novel says when a male lead went to walk towards his soon to be spouse.

in reality, this man is doing this to avoid the other ladies.

he's just doing this so no one will ask him anymore. The lady he asked is just an scapegoat.

yep,just an scapegoat. Calum hates women the most but as an idol he couldn't say it or show it.

All of his fans, majority of them are women after all. so he doesn't have a choice.

when the woman that he saw looks like normal to him and can be tolerated. he went to her and ask for her hand.

Fortunately, she accepted.

silently he lead her to the dance floor.

glancing at the side. his eyes met a pair of pink eyes.

he doesn't know why but he suddenly felt his heart just skipped a beat.

he can see the wide smile from the girl with pink hair. it's wide and looks silly but it made her look cuter.

cuter? did he just think she's cute?. he might be sick.

slightly pursing his lips him and the girl with purple hair stand in the center of the dance floor.

And the pop music turn romantic.

the girl raises both her hands and put it around his shoulder. wordlessly calum held his left hand and put it on their side. and the other on her hip.

yeah he perfectly avoided the most intimate dance. and he's slightly happy with it.

if only his mother didn't told him to dance, he wouldn't bother to show himself.

yes, he's been been in the party from the start.

Calum hates being late and loathes attention.

he just decided to show himself late because his mother told him to dance.

"You are calum Zalkin right?" calum stared calmly at the lady and nod

not bothering to waste a word from him.

"i am Miu Fuyumi, it's nice to meet the film emperor"

She sound ... proud and confident. A personality a lady born in rich and prestigious family should have.

Calum stared at him in interest. All lady he knows always hides their prideful attitude and would show a beautiful lady hungry of protection.

in other words, they would act weak pitiful, cute and lovely.

it's annoying and it irritates him the most. but it never shows it in his face.

he never shows emotion but calmly stared at everything and everyone.

It always like this even after he's born. it scared his parents that after a year of him not crying and doing an actual baby actions he was set to the hospital.

anyway it doesn't connect to the story.

after his dance to the girl that he forgot what the name is.

they both bows in courtesy. and the music change to more fast rhythm.

he wanted to escape but the ladies immediately went to crowd around him preventing him from walking away

when suddenly he heard a voice filled with cheeriness and laughter.

"I want to dance with him too~!" every women went silent and stared at the source of the voice and immediately left.

"I can dance with the emperor later go on linlin"

"Linlin is so adorable"

"Bye emperorrr"

calum, for the first time was surprise that the ladies were willing to leave him only for a girl.

he stared at the girl who skips towards him and grins happily.

"You are so pretty~ like a doll! i really like dolls, they are motionless , calm and doesn't talk... fufu i guess i like you! can i have a dance with you~"

she innocently ask, calum haven't answered him yet when the girl immediately held both of his hand and hops with the music.

she giggles and put both of her hands on his shoulder and he instinctively put his hands on her hips and both of them swayed with the music.

Calum for the first time didn't correct the posture. he just let her take a lead.

He doesn't know why, but calum suddenly felt like he's a doll.

just like the girl said, he's like a doll, motionless, calm, and doesn't talk. A doll that's suitable for display and is played by many.

being dress up and ordered around.

he observe the girl who's dancing with him. calum calmly twirl her causing him to burst into giggles

her giggles were not irritating they were tolerable... for him they were okay.

And a compliment coming from calum zalkin can be considered a treasure.

It never happened before after all.

"i am Yeline Young, well that's actually just my pseudonym i have no surname i forgot it... fufu i know who you are, you are calum! i never saw you on the televisions before just yesterday~

Actually i just heard your name, i never thought i'll see you after hearing your name~.

Nice to meet you"

She introduces herself while holding both of his hands and swaying with the music, staring nack at him who's just standing in front of her watching her sway in front of him.

"Calum Zalkin, nice to meet you too"

Yeah... this , this never happened before.