Chapter 8

"Life is full of cannot be explained problems and she's fully aware of it."

Chapter 8: Euphoria

Yeline carefully dried her hair and sat on her bed and pink up the script carefully afraid that she would accidentally wet it.

She read the script carefully and was impress.

The movie isn't romantic but there's a bit of romance in it as well. It's not full of blood dog drama, but you can sense that it's full of drama.

The main protagonist is named Gabriel. he's a gentleman so it's not a surprise that many women likes him.

However, Gabriel's attention were fully invested towards his sister, summer.

both of them are inseparable. their parents are already dead so it's not a surprise that they will started to lean and depend at each other.

but one day, Gabriel met Alexandra. She was beautiful and smart, he likes her and went to court her.

She gave him happiness he never felt before, he knows she's the only one for her.

slowly he started forgetting his sister. he comes home late and talk to her less.

yeline's character is summer. summer has a sunny disposition. she's cheerful and really bright.

She likes his brother the most but when Alexandra appeared she started noticing her brother slowly drifting away from her.

both of them are drifting away from each other. summer tried to fix their relationship and did everything she could. but it didn't work.

she started becoming depress and drifting away from everyone. her classmates notice it and tried to comfort her but she pushes them away.

Slowly they started isolating her... the next summer knows she's alone.

tons of things happened after that. those things made her fell in depression more, then she end up killing her self by drinking cyanide.

the movie is very depressing but gave a lot of lesson. strangely yeline like it a lot.

she couldn't wait for the filming to begin.

she also started wondering which actors is she going to be with.

she put the script a side and pick up a novel. in the novel, the female protagonist was also invited in a movie.

but the title is not in the book but yeline didn't mind. it's not as if she likes the book, she's just using it as an entertainment.

She doesn't care about the plot holes of the book , she's already tired of the plot holes of it.

they are so many that she went numb.

no wonder the book isn't famous.

she once tried searching it and nothing popped out. she even started thinking that the book is just a hallucination.

but she can clearly see it.

anyway she need to get her desktop ready. she still have classes.

and so she immediately did what she need to do.

A minute later after settling on her seat. her teacher appeared on the screen. and she greeted her with a smile.

"Good morning to you as well Yeline"

The class was the same as always. From English to language, the teacher teaches it to her.

"Write a 300 essay about the current state of our country today, take a picture of it and send it to me via Email, okay?"

"Yes, miss mann"

everything went smoothly. yeline is writing an essay while her teacher is playing with her phone.

until a teacher in the background walk towards her teacher and they suddenly gossip while yeline is still making her essay.

this is quite annoying are all teachers like this?. yeline silently complain in her mind.

After writing the last word of her essay , she took a picture of it and send it to her teacher's email and went to inform her that she's done when she heard what they are saying.

"That miu fuyumi is totally a spoiled brat. gaining an opportunity to act in a movie of a Crystal director that quick"

"i heard she's the daughter of the fuyumi's so she probably just whine her guts out"

"Oh you heard it too"

"What's the name of the movie again?"

"i think it's euphoria? i don't know"

"How did you even know about this stuff?"

"Well duh, miu fuyumi posted it herself, i couldn't believe that director gou yang let her do it"

"The director is really good, so that's not a surprise- oh you are done yeline?"

yeline smiled widely and nod.

"yes!, and teacher the movie euphoria?"

The other teacher seems to be embarrassed on being caught on gossiping in front of a student.

I mean who told her to suddenly gossip without securing the place she's in.

"oh you heard that? forgive teachers okay?"

"yes of course miss mann, but yeline was also invited to act in that movie as well!" she merrily said causing the two teachers to widen their eyes in surprise.

they immediately sit upright and all their attention were on the pink haired.

They can smell an interesting news and a possible gossip as well. they are human and they are girls, this smelly news cannot be ignored.

"Really? which charater are you playing Yeline?"

"oh i am playing as Summer!, director gou young said we have the same personality so he wanted me to act in his movie"

Yeline simply said in a happy mood. she leave a few more details such as her character is the female lead and the real reason why she receive the role.

This way these pair of rumor enthusiast wouldn't find any reason to twist her statement.

if she told him the real reason of her gaining the role they might think that she was trying to gain their favorable impression.

especially that Miu fuyumi seems using her bravery on saving the child to gain popularity.

That won't do she needs another way.

not seeing her role as the female lead is on obvious reason. Jealousy, they might think that she's trying to boast.

it might sound insane but it's true, that's how human mind works.

they are already feeling jealous of miu-chan. Seeing another younger person gaining a role in a movie to a Chrystal director can cause another wave of envy.

Yeline already has a bunch of problem such as spongebob standing in front of his burning house.

Life is full of cannot be explained problems and she's fully aware of it.