Chapter 26

"but she's so sad... yeline doesn't like seeing her sad. okay !"

Chapter 26

------------------------------------------------------

[@YelineYoung V: We have another filming today. sorry if i couldn't play with yo guys. i didn't know filming could be so tiring. don't worry guys after we finish all our scenes an the movie finally coming out. i can play with you guys again!]

Yeline read the comments and replied to few before logging out and stared at the staffs preparing the set. 

then wet back to reading her lessons that her teachers prepared for her. 

of course despite yeline's improving life and having a main source of income, education is still important. 

other than it made as a better citizen and secure us a better-paid job. education helps us grow and develop and further improve  our knowledge in technology and refines our speech.

yeline perfectly knows that, that's why even though she already save some money that could help her survive for 30 years and in counting, yeline still need her education.

and there's a fact that she's behind, far behind from her peers. that's humiliating for her.

a gloomy person like her easily feel discourage and insecure. therefore, working hard on studying is the best solution to overcome this.

too bad, she's very pessimist and couldn't see the improvements of her effort.

if only yeline could be optimistic for just a second.

and yeline also know how words and numbers are important.

so she silently bare the torture of mathematics.

yes, she understand this things perfectly so why?

why is her mind floating towards the front ?. is filming really become interesting to her now?

"Yeline" yeline glance at the owner of the voice and saw pei ning. 

she's smiling gently towards her, when yeline couldn't sense any malice from the woman, she immediately smiled back and greeted her back.

"Senior pei" 

"may i?" she gestured at the chair beside her which the girl immediately nod in agreement.

"of course senior pei~" she cheerfully said.

pei ning sat beside her and went to stare at her phone.

yeline notice that the woman just wanted to sit so she went back to stare at miu who is waiting for the director's cue.

Yesterday all the scenes where just her and now it's all about alexandra and the film emperor but they are still required to go.

in case that the director decided to film a scene where they are needed.

yeline's eyes unconsciously traveled towards the woman beside her.

she doesn't know why but she suddenly felt excited seeing the woman seems to be focus on her phone.

a ghost smiled appeared on yeline's face when she notice how pei ning's foot keep on tapping on the floor. 

her fidgeting didn't hide her impatience and the furrow of her eyebrows showed her displeasure.

and then yeline saw her phone lit up and when it lit up, Pei ning's face brighten and then it dim after reading the message.

this behavior shows that pei ning seems to be waiting for someone to text back to her message.

yeline couldn't help but feel excited. is it from someone important to her?

her family? her friends? or her lover?

the lover who's a reason for her happiness.

yeline wonders if what kind of face pei ning will show if yeline knows that she had a lover.

it's a well known policy that relationship is a taboo in entertainment industry after all. 

"senior pei, you have a lover?"

the woman beside her flinch and stared at her with wide eyes, then she immediately calm down.

as expected of a professional actress!, the sudden change of expression is a top notch.

"no, i don't have one, really i don't ahve one" pei ning said.

yeline smiled and stared at her, pei ning went to stare in front and decided to observe the miu fuyumi.

"i don't have one"

she repeated her answer, causing yeline to giggle and then she whispered.

"Do you know, senior pei. when a person lies, they intend to repeat their same answer three time. fufu don't worry senior pei your secret is safe with em~"

of course her secret is carefully safe with her.

if this secret goes out to media then everyone would benefit to it. she does't want that, she's a possessive being.

so senior pei, trust her... you can only trust her.

pei ning purses her lips and sigh.

"Yes i do, but i guess after today i wouldn't anymore"

there it is!. 

but she's so sad... yeline doesn't like seeing her sad. okay !

she decided to make her happy! she will help her!

happiness is everything! she's happy so she will share her happiness towards a person who is sad.

"Don't worry senior pei, i can help you. as the only one who knows your secret i will help you hide it."

pei ning smiled at her getly.

she doesn't want to trust her at first. but remembering who's the youth beside her she faltered and decided to trust her.

yeline is known as naive and kind. she's very cute and is the most least person that will hurt a living person.

so pei ning accepted her offer.

"You see he and i have been in relationship for a year. we are happy despite being hidden and then there's him"

the other he?. so even though she decided to trust her, she still doesn't want to share their names?

that's unnecessary.

yeline suddenly thinks that, this person might be famous probably in media or in other profession.

and this other he. so is this some kind of love triangle? or a first love appearing in a love story.

this things always happens in movies and novels after all.

"he kissed me when my boyfriend and i is still in a relationship for a month. i wanted to tell this to him (bf) but he (FL?) doesn't want me to say it. i don't know what to do."

her narration was confusing but yeline perfectly understand it.

"your problem is very simple Senior pei"

pei ning stared at the youth and waited for her to talk but the director finally called a cue.

and miu fuyumi's filming begins

------------------

i decided to update in random days. writing is starting to get difficult when my teachers decided to dump 10 thick modules at me.

anyway, another chapter will be update later? or tomorrow.