Chapter 39

"Yeline isn't as graceful nor gorgeous as Miu's dance."

Chapter 39

After the performance, everyone couldn't help but laugh at the sharp contrast between the two. 

[Well, it is a given. Yeline isn't a singer and didn't have any training compared to Miu, she's just like mud being compared to water.]

[She's cute I can say that much.]

[Linlin!! you can't sing but I still like you!]

[Linlin I love you! but please don't sing anymore!]

[for some reason I can see heaven and earth when I am comparing them. One is too far and perfect, that it becomes too surreal and the other is reachable and relatable, it is not too good and is far from perfect but attainable. you guys know what I meant right?]

[Upstairs +1 Miu is too good to be true, I think her performance is too good it become too unrealistic, compared to this I prefer Yeline's lame performance. It's funny and relatable. I can't sing by the way. is it safe to say that Yeline and I are like twins at singing? *HappyPotato.jpeg*]

"Thank you!" Yeline happily said. Everyone laugh and applauded her.

"well, you were good." The male host said with a forced smile on his face.

"It was amazing Yeline," Miu said hiding her ridicule behind her kind smile and words.

"Is this okay?" Pei ning questioned while chuckling, a bit concerned at the reputation of the girl.

The male host smiled and nodded hesitantly, "The audience loved her performance I think it's okay. It's just that Yeline from now on might be called Deadly singer." 

Yeline laughs at him and hums thoughtfully. "Then should I dance?" 

Yeline could see the startled expression of the host and guests, especially Miu. Yeline deliberately stared at her for a few seconds with obvious ridicule on her eyes, which wasn't seen from the rest aside from Miu.

Miu gritted her teeth in annoyance and smiled at her, "I think you already did great Yeline, we know you aren't a singer nor someone outside from streaming circle but your performance is already good."

'Are you saying you don't expect much from me?' of course, Yeline didn't say this. It would be out of character for her to call her out on the spot. Moreover, it might backfire if she did it, considering Miu'swords made it look like she was looking out after her.

"I think I'll do okay," Yeline said causing the two hosts to stare at the director who nodded in anticipation.

For the director, it doesn't matter whatever happens as long as it would make their show popular then he would let anything happen. It is best if there will be a fight between the two. He didn't even bother to call out the lengthened shots of the pair.

As a director of shows that releases hot topics, the director could see the hidden battle being held on the stage. 

The two hosts feign reluctance and decided to give the girl the whole center stage.

Yeline stood in the center of the stage waiting for the music to being and when it did, Yeline made a move, surprising everyone.

Her body has always been flexible as if she doesn't have a bone, her feet know what's right and what's wrong, her hands aren't stiff and her expression when dancing would always match the emotions of the song.

The song is a famous song from a boy band group that went hit just many years ago but is still on the favorite list of the fans thus when the audience heard the song they unconsciously tap their feet and dance to the music.

Yeline isn't as graceful nor gorgeous as Miu's dance. She has her own style coupled with her natural cute face, all the attention is bound to be on her. Her feet tapping, her hand sway, her body waving, and her expressions on point.

Yeline isn't as good as those famous dancers, but her dance is too clean and refreshing, Moreover, her moves are simple that which made everyone unconsciously follow her movements.

But it wasn't enough. Miu's performance was too perfect that it would surely outshine the following ones. Yeline deliberately sang first despite knowing that she isn't good a singer. With this move, she could lower the expectation of the audience, and when it did she would show her dance.

This will result in balance. However, as said before, it isn't enough. And everyone knows it including a certain turquoise-haired emperor.

Calum smiled at the girl's dancing and made a shocking move, he stood from her seat and made his way beside the girl, and started dancing as well.

Calum dance well considering that he started as an idol trainee before becoming an actor. His moves are swift, concise, smooth, and clean, and when paired with Yeline's smooth, clean, and neat moves it perfectly fits in.

No one know-how, but the pair's dancing that wasn't rehearsed, synch so well that every kick of the feet, extend of the arms, and turn of the body is exactly the same in time, length, and power.

Then gasp filled the whole room, then exclamation, followed by excitement.

"This! This is the choreograph emperor Calum did when he performed as a guest in one of the varieties for rising stars!" The female host exclaimed in excitement.

Miu remembered it as well, she purse her lips and made a decision. she made a move and stood beside Emperor Calum and did the dance as well, however she couldn't blend perfectly with them. But only experts could see it, that's why the audience just scream in excitement and didn't show any negative response.

Miu's dance style is full of elegance, sexiness, and maturity, she especially focuses on this style so when she dances with the two, it made her a bit vulgar. 

When the song ends the three pose. 

The three's breaths were rapid so they fell into a few seconds of silence before reacting.

Yeline couldn't help herself and started hopping in happiness while staring at Calum who chuckled at her, he lightly ruffled her hair and went to drink water. Miu saw this interaction and cursed loudly in her mind.

"HAHAHa Yeline is so excited that she started hopping like a kid that got his favorite toy." The female host teased causing Yeline to smile innocently.

"This dance was so long ago that I already completely forgot the choreograph." The male host said in amazement. "This dance made this particular song famous for a long time."

"Is Yeline a fan of Emperor Calum?" The female host asks in amusement.

"En, I am." Yeline immediately answered with a vigorous nod making her look like a pecking chick.

The audience laughs at her cuteness and the two hosts look at each other. "Perfect, this extremely relates to our first game!"

"It's not like I know you, I just know you GAME!!!"