Chappy 6

SOO I SHOULD'VE SAID THIS A LONG TIME AGO BUT... THANK YOU FOR 500+ READS LIKE WHAT-👁

I DIDNT EXPECT PEOPLE TO SEE THIS HAKSKJSHD

anyways, on with the chapter! enjoy~! <3

~~

You left your blinds slightly open the previous night, so that the morning sun would peek through your cottage and wake you up. Luckily, it worked.

You had taken a small shower, grabbed your new clothes, and finished your makeup as the Monokuma morning announcement came on. You sighed, as you chose your piercings for the day, and headed over to the restaurant, where, surprisingly, not many people were. Those who were there, however, were practically silent.

As the rest filled in, you waited.

"...Is everyone here?" Byakuya asked.

"...Huh? It seems Fuyuhiko is not here yet." Chiaki noted.

"It's probably after the trick I pulled yesterday..." You muttered. "Sorry."

"Please (F/N), do not apologize... I saw him outside earlier." Peko stated calmly, though your mind refused to listen to her words. You still felt guilty. "...However, he told me he would not be joining us this morning."

"Why does he have to act like a lone wolf at a time like this...?" Mahiru remarked.

"C-Could he... Is he thinking up a plan to kill someone by himself...?" Kazuichi wondered.

"Kazuichi! You should not doubt your friend!" Sonia scolded.

"Well, he's a yakuza, isn't he? Do you not understand what that means? He's part of the Japanese mafia!" Kazuichi rebuttled.

"I presume he's the kind of person who wouldn't not come even if we summoned him..." Byakuya observed. "I guess it can't be helped... We should just talk among ourselves. Someone can fill him in later."

"Well... what are we going to talk about?" Hajime asked your leader.

"Rejoice... I have decided to throw a party tonight." Byakuya professed, surprising you.

"A-A party?" Mikan asked.

"That's right. A huge party that will last from sundown to sunrise." Byakuya said. "Also, so we're clear, I will not allow any absences. Your attendance at this party is absolutely mandatory."

"H-Hey... Now's not the time to talk about stuff... like partying!" Kazuichi said.

"On the contrary...there is no better time than this..." Byakuya replied.

"But still...we really shouldn't be partying..." Mahiru muttered.

"...Um, hold on." Nagito interjected. "I agree with Byakuya... It doesn't do us any good to stay bummed out like this... In fact, because of the situation we're in, it's probably best if we all strengthen our friendships with one another." Nagito stated.

"I never pegged you as the type to throw a party for that reason, Byakuya." You said. "Well, if, that is the reason..."

"It doesn't matter why I'm doing it..." Byakuya muttered. "Anyway...it is of vital importance that we all stay in one place tonight."

"...You say that with such significance." Gundam said.

"it's decided! We're having ourselves a party!" Byakuya disclosed.

"E-Even so...I'm not sure it needs to last all night..." Mikan said.

"If I thought that, I would've made that clear from the beginning." Byakuya stated, clearly, making Mikan swallow herself in multiple panicked apologies.