Chappy 11

SO UH,,, I REACHED FIVE THOUSAND READS!!??? WHAT THE FUCK!!??

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I HONESTLY CANT EVEN BELIEVE THIS SOB

I PROMISE I WILL MAKE AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT SOON, I WANNA INTERACT WITH YOU GUYS MORE AND MAYBE EVEN SEE SOME FANNART

BUT ALL THAT ASIDE, WE'RE ON TO THE CHAPTER!!

please enjoy reading!! <3

~~

The bright, golden rays of golden light sullied their way into your cottage, dancing softly over your sleeping face, waking you up from your slumber.

Byakuya and Teruteru died last night. That much was obvious.

But who knows what would happen today? It's a new day...and everyone promised that they would do their best, despite the fact that they were empty words.

You hauled yourself out of bed and changed into a new set of clothes, continuing with the rest of your regular morning routine. It was pretty early in the morning still, the Monokuma morning announcement still hadn't gone off, and you were already done getting ready.

So, you finished tying your shoes and left your cabin, you decided rather than heading directly to the hotel restaurant, you took yourself to Rocketpunch Market.

Why? An energy drink for breakfast, of course.

Who the hell eats actual FOOD for breakfast?

Ahaha, moving on.

The doors to Rocketpunch opened, and you casually strolled through the isles, looking for any sort of energy drink. Honestly, any brand would suffice. You looked through the coolers in the back, and as soon as you opened one of them to look, the Monokuma announcement went off.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed one of the brands in front of you. It was a blue can, roughly sixteen ounces. While the majority of it was blue, there were what looked like bones and roses decal all around the sides, with a giant, yellow-orange 'M' in the middle. You snapped the top open and took a swig of the bubbly liquid, feelings the fruity, almost tropical taste trickle down you throat. You looked around for a cashier, but there didn't seem to be one...at all. So, you shrugged, taking another sip of your energy drink, and left Rocketpunch Market, now making your way to the hotel restaurant.

As soon as you entered, you noticed almost everyone else was already there. The atmosphere was...dull. There was hardly any reaction from anyone, so, once you entered, you just gave a small, curt nod to everyone, and decided to just sit down at an empty table.

"O-Oh...you're here Miss (F/N)...!" Kazuichi uttered, his mood seemed to brighten slightly once he noticed you at a table. You just nodded, and continued on with your drink. After what Kazuichi had said, a few people, specifically, Mikan, Sonia, and Ibuki, had sat down with you.

"Oooh! Do you like those energy drinks too, (F/N)!?" Ibuki asked, maybe as a way to distract herself from the gloomy atmosphere. "I like them too, but my favorites are the pink ones and the regular ones!"

"B-But... A-Are you sure you should be drinking that so early in the morning...?" Mikan questioned, slightly pressing the pads of her fingers together. "It could be unhealthy for you... Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and if the body doesn't consume food after they wake up, then it's energy will be low for the rest of the day...! You'll fatigue more easily, you could become sluggish... Y-Y-You may even have the possibility of passing out!!" She fretted.

"Uh... I guess you're right, Mikan..." You said. "But I feel fine... I don't usually eat food in the morning, I can live off of this stuff, don't worry."