Chappy 5

hello anyone who's reading! i'd like to appreciate this beautiful fannart made by my very good friend kyonwa on wattpad, but her instagram is also @ reemxdraws !! the pose she's in is so pretty with her art style, the lighting made everything look so ethereal. also, (f/n) just looks so tired of everyone shit like- ksdhsjkh😭🤚🏼 same bitch same.

but seriously, i wanna thank her for the art, it's so beautiful🥺!! if anyone chose to draw something, i would love to see it and showcase it with the artist's permission.

anyways, on with the chapter, please enjoy~!

~~

"What should I do today...?"  You thought to yourself. 

You had already explored your cottage a bit the previous night, but you weren't really in the mood to explore it more. Despite the circumstances you were in, you were on a gorgeous island, and the outside atmosphere looked amazing.

"...I might hang out with Kazuichi, that could be fun." You thought, as you took a small bag from the drawer of your desk and took some of the piercing materials you had. Honestly. it had become a weird habit of yours, you don't know when, or how, it started, but you did it whenever you left your old house. It never really died.

Closing your cottage door behind you, you went on your search for the pink haired mechanic. Luckily, it didn't take long, as you saw him making his way to the beach.

"Kazuichi!" You called out for him, startling him again, before he turned around and calmed himself down when he realized it was only you.

"Did I scare you again? Sorry..." You apologized sheepishly.

"Oh, don't worry about it! Whad'ya need?" He asked you.

"Oh, I just wanted to see if you wanted to pass some time together? I mean, I get if you don't want to or if you're already busy, but I just wanted to see if you wanted to-" You kept rambling.

"S-Sure! I-I'd love to spend time with you Miss (F/N)!" Kazuichi beamed.

"Oh! Great! Do you feel like doing anything?" You asked him.

"I mean, I was gonna take a walk on the beach, so I guess we could do that...?" He suggested, making you nod in agreement.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" You smiled as you began walking, him catching up closely behind you.

The start of the walk was mostly silent, aside from the crashing waves. The scenery was gorgeous, after all, this was a tropical island. You looked back at Kazuichi, only to seem him looking down. You saw that he was picking at his fingers, which you knew to be a common sign of anxiety or fidgeting.

"Hey...you okay?" You carefully ask Kazuichi, making him look at you, confused, before you gesture to his hands.

"Oh...yeah. I-I'm okay. I usually fidget with random things a lot... I do it a lot of the time without realizing it, especially when I don't have a machine to tinker with... I-I guess I'm also kinda nervous." He admitted.

"Oh-" You mumbled. "Everything is still stressful, huh?" You asked, making him give a noise of affirmation. "I get it, I get it, especially after what we discussed this morning. There are a lot of things that still haven't been answered, and it's just all vague...it sucks."

"Yeah...we don't know how we got here, or who's doing this to us... Who would do this to us in the first place!? Th-They're really bad people!" Kazuichi exclaimed