chapter 11

(I saw the episode maybe three month ago I was in shook for so long that the sadness that Jiraiya will never see Naruto as Hokage  just hit me while making this chapter. I watch naruto with my dad I new Jiraiya was going to die Jiraiya was one of my dad's favorite, he was very surprised but he doesn't get as sad as I do) ((My dad said his favorite thing about Jiraiya was his laugh 😭😭))

Minato's (POV)

'You got to be kidding' I thought as I stood up.

"Just a minute!" I yelled which made the knocking stop. Kakashi also stood up and pulled his pants up. I then went to wash my hands. When I was done I walked down the stairs. I heard soft foot steps behind me. I smiled as Kakashi followed me to the door. I opened the door and saw a tall white haired man. 

"what's up brat" Jiraiya said as he walked in. 

"nothing really, but Kakashi is here." I said as I turned but I didn't see Kakashi. "he was behind me"  

"I saw him when he saw me he ran into the living room, he doesn't really like me. every seen I showed up at his house in the middle of the night and accidentally scared the shit out of the poor 4 year old he's tried his hardest to stay away from me. I still remember the look on his face when he saw me all bloody and hurt from the mission I had just finished." Jiraiya said with a smile. "he looked up at me with pure terror, because at the time he didn't really know me and to a 4 year old I am a giant. he ran up to Sakumo's room yelling that there was a tall scary monster in the living room" Jiraiya laughed and I laughed with him. he then continued his story. "when Kakashi got to Sakumo's room all I could hear was a yelling crying Kakashi and the sound of loud feet hinting the ground. when Sakumo stomped into the living room holding Kakashi he froze when he saw me. it was quite for a second or 2 and then Sakumo burst out laughing, I had started laughing to. Sakumo when he was done laughing told Kakashi who I was and why I was there but Kakashi was still somewhat scared of me. then Sakumo scolded me for getting hurt on a mission"  He said with a big smile. 

~Huge big time skip, like really big time skip~ 

warning: sad sad sad sad sad sad sad!!!!

Kakashi's (POV)

I'm 13 now and Obito is dead, Rin is dead too. people no that me and Minato are dating, most people don't care but others think that I'm distrusting because Minato who is Hokage could never do wrong. why am I the bad one, no one is bad love is love right? 

"hello Naruto" I said, Minato had asked me to pick up naruto from his mother. 

"Hi" Naruto said as he ran at me and jumped into my arms.

"hello Kakashi, how are you today" Kushina asked as she walked up to me giving me a small bag of the stuff Naruto had brought with him to his mother's house.

"thank you, and I'm doing fine thank you" I said as I took the bag. 

"that's good, well see you around and good bye honey" Kushina said as I walked out of the door.

"bye bye mommy" Naruto said in a sad tone. I moved him so I could see his face. he had tears in his eyes. 

"ready to go see your daddy" I said trying to sound excited. 

"yeah!!" he yelled, the tears in his eye left him and were replaced with a toothy smile. 'wish I could still do that' I thought, Naruto was still so innocent. when we got to the door to Minato's offices Naruto jumped out of my arms and opened the door and ran up to his father. I closed the door as I walked in. 

"daddy!!" Naruto yelled as Minato picked him up, there was a big smile on both of there faces. I was remined of me and my father I felt like I was about to cry. I hated thinking about my father it always made me sad. I turned around to walk out of Minato's office, but I ran straight into Jiraiya. 

"woah there Kakashi" Jiraiya said with a small chuckle "where are you off to in such a hurry" he said as he ruffled my hair. after my father died I tried to stay away from Jiraiya even more. Jiraiya looked a lot like my father and he was very close friends with my dad, so it hurt to be around Jiraiya but today I felt like I needed him. so instead of ignoring him I leaned into his chest and just stood there. I tried my best not to cry but when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his body I couldn't hold them back anymore. 

I cried into his chest like I did when he walked into the house on the night my father killed himself. Jiraiya had wanted to cry to but if he started to cry it would just make things harder for me so he stayed strong. that whole night I clung onto Jiraiya even after I stopped crying the next people to come in were Tsunade and Orochimaru. they took my fathers body. I looked for only a second but I saw tears roll down not only Tsunade's cheeks but also Orochimaru's too.  only five people showed up to my fathers funeral, me, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Orochimaru and The Third Hokage. the whole time I held Jiraiya's hand. Tsunade had grabbed hold of my other hand, looked up at her he looked down at me and smiled. Jiraiya let go of my hand and started to walk away. the funeral was over, but I still wanted to hold his hand I needed him. but when I tried to let go of Tsunade's hand she pulled me into her and gave me a hug. he needs some time alone, she said. that night I slept at Tsunade's house, she held me the whole night like Jiraiya did the night before which was the night my dad died. the funeral was the next day, that's how it was for ninjas like my dad who killed them self's. 

"Kakashi what's wrong" Jiraiya asked as he rubbed my back. 'why was I crying? why was I sad? we did I need Jiraiya? why did I just want to be around him right now? was it because people in the village thought I was weird for loving a man older then me? or was it because I missed my dad? was it because being around Jiraiya makes me feel like I was with my dad? No, it is because of all of these things. it's because I'm stressed over little things and Jiraiya has always been there. he was my first friend. Jiraiya has always cared about me. why had it taken me so long to noticed this?' I wrapped my arms around him. 

"Jiraiya, I miss dad" I said in-between sobs. 

"I know" he said in a said tone, when he said that I screamed into his chest. I was happy it was so muffled. I couldn't hear anything over my cries. the last think I heard was. "I'm taking him to my house" 

I'm not kidding I cry when Jiraiya said "I know" like why did I make with chapter so sad, it started out fine but then this why!!! I hate myself!! why do I torture myself like this!!! well you all can suffer with me.